2012 Bracket Busters Projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, on the "Most to lose" side.

OF COURSE WE HAVE THE MOST TO LOSE. WE'RE PLAYING A HORRIBLE RPI TEAM.

Comment

• Well, I think the Coach's Show could be interesting tonight..
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Looking at things, I'm now doubting that WSU ever had a true shot at getting MSU. Even if we had won at Drake, the way these matchups have come together, I don't know that we were ever in the running for that. It looks like they wanted a ranked team to play a ranked team.

Bunch of ****. Our true 'bracket buster' game is now going to CU and eeking out a win.

Comment

• I want to punch Katz in the face.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• This literally turned into the worst of everything. Even significantly worse than drawing Iona. I hope HCGM is as mad as we are.

Nevermind. Guarantee he's blown a gasket already.

Comment

• Thank you Doug Elgin, NOT

Comment

• Originally posted by shockar25 View Post
                Looking at things, I'm now doubting that WSU ever had a true shot at getting MSU. Even if we had won at Drake, the way these matchups have come together, I don't know that we were ever in the running for that. It looks like they wanted a ranked team to play a ranked team.

Bunch of ****. Our true 'bracket buster' game is now going to CU and eeking out a win.
                SMC and Creighton are two ranked teams. They could have had those. And if we picked up a few wins these next couple of weeks, it could have been another game of ranked teams with Murray State and us. But as it is, Creighton gets a sh*t opponent. WSU gets a sh*t opponent. The return games will be brutal as well. Totally got bent over and ridden up the tailpipe.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• And by the way, winning half a country a way, at 11am, in a pill box of a gym, in their gym, against a team good enough to beat Kansas, ain't gonna be a walk in the park.

No win scenario.

Comment

• Katz's dream team of Nevada at least gets a crack at Iona. Basically, we got shuffled below Nevada in the pecking order.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      And by the way, winning half a country a way, at 11am, in a pill box of a gym, in their gym, against a team good enough to beat Kansas, ain't gonna be a walk in the park.

No win scenario.
                      It is a definite trap game for us. It is like ESPN was out to screw us.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        SMC and Creighton are two ranked teams. They could have had those. And if we picked up a few wins these next couple of weeks, it could have been another game of ranked teams with Murray State and us. But as it is, Creighton gets a sh*t opponent. WSU gets a sh*t opponent. The return games will be brutal as well. Totally got bent over and ridden up the tailpipe.
                        I agree, but I don't think we would've drawn MSU even if they had made St. Mary's go to CU. We aren't ranked right now, and all three of those teams (CU, MSU, SMU) are. I also doubt we would have been ranked beating Drake on Saturday, so I think it was a forgone conclusion.

Sad indeed.

Comment

And by the way, winning half a country a way, at 11am, in a pill box of a gym, in their gym, against a team good enough to beat Kansas, ain't gonna be a walk in the park.

No win scenario.
                          This seems to be a theme for us. Play a team that absolutely had to win to have a chance at the field, meanwhile we have to win or give the "committee" an excuse to NIT us. What is the point of this event?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Katz's dream team of Nevada at least gets a crack at Iona. Basically, we got shuffled below Nevada in the pecking order.
                            The only thing we can do is win. We just need to keep winning. It's obvious no one is going to do us any favors, and that seems to be the norm for us lately.

I'm just glad CU is still on our schedule. If we can win there, we won't have to worry about making it in the big dance. If we don't, it will not be impossible, but much harder.

Comment

• I don't think 3G is going to be upset in the least. JMO

Comment

No win scenario.
                                Yep I saw that KU Davidson game their tough and have played Vandy and Duke- They wont be intimidated by us.
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X