NCAA Pre-Buy for Season Ticket Holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    Yeah, I'm neither talking about watching WSU here (which as others have mentioned won't be a thing) or even really watching the games myself. I'm just looking at this from a speculative, investment side of things. It's generally thought that having an avenue to buy NCAA tourney tickets as a first line buyer can make for a nice profit on the secondary market. I'm just looking for that "market data" as it were.

I've spent a good bit on WSU season tickets and SASO through the years, and so this is really just a way to recoup actual dollars, in a roundabout manner. Not that I buy WSU tickets in the first place with the thought of earning a return or anything. Access to the NCAA tickets is just a fringe benefit.
    Last time I got two all session tickets paid 545.00 for them and sold them for 1008.00 IF KU is not here I'm sure it's not going to be that great.

Comment

I found my email on this .. bought 4 tickets. Though was disappointed the Lower Sidelines weren't available ..

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXJOCK View Post

Last time I got two all session tickets paid 545.00 for them and sold them for 1008.00 IF KU is not here I'm sure it's not going to be that great.
        I'd give it a 99.9% chance that KU will be here ... the .1% chance is only if they get banned for a year.

Comment

Working...
        X