No announcement yet.

Wichita State At Cincy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep remembering all the talk from HCGM and Kennedy about how this was going to be a special team and season. Well, for half the season it was at least somewhat that. Then came the good teams, bad attitude, and selfish play on top of horrible shooting and execution. The slump is awful to behold. Never should have happened. Don’t tell me that they are young. We have have young men all over the world who have to work as a team. We have young men doing truly great things way beyond what people of their age should have to do. This is on coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

I hope this is a joke
      Not a joke. That is what Kennedy said.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

According to Kennedy, the Shox started to run a play and then ES waved them off to set up an iso for himself.
        I was referring to the last 3.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
          I keep remembering all the talk from HCGM and Kennedy about how this was going to be a special team and season. Well, for half the season it was at least somewhat that. Then came the good teams, bad attitude, and selfish play on top of horrible shooting and execution. The slump is awful to behold. Never should have happened. Don’t tell me that they are young. We have have young men all over the world who have to work as a team. We have young men doing truly great things way beyond what people of their age should have to do. This is on coach.
          I totally agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
            Do any of you realize that this group is all freshman and sophomores?

Jesus some of you need to get a grip.
            Bullshit excuse. Not everything can be explained away with the "young team" bullshit. It's a cop out.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Ya know what? I've tried to show some respect to some of you negative posters but I can't any more. I just read through all
              the posts and I've never seen such a bunch of negative whiners in all my life. The Shox had great effort today but it's hard
              to overcome Cumberland shooting more FT's than our whole team. Several players had off games shooting but I saw a lot
              of fight from them. BTW, AM played very well. The turnover on him was GS's fault for not completing the backdoor cut. He
              had two great blocks although one was called a foul and they didn't show a replay and a fantastic rebound over three Bearcats.
              Again, the team had great effort today and I applaud them for it. As for ES, he did a lot of really good things today that most of
              you low BBIQ folks would never notice and there are a LOT of you out there. Try reading all the posts and take a good look at
              yourselves.

Comment

• Played like crap! I don’t understand how poor we shoot the ball. Wide open shots but we can’t make enough of them. Very disappointing to lose twice to Cincinnati.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Bullshit excuse. Not everything can be explained away with the "young team" bullshit. It's a cop out.
                  At this point in the season, I agree. It’s a cop out.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Bullshit. Point to a younger team without 5 stars that’s just a shoe-in into the NCAA tournament. Get a grip. You all
                    are spoiled babies.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                      Ya know what? I've tried to show some respect to some of you negative posters but I can't any more. I just read through all
                      the posts and I've never seen such a bunch of negative whiners in all my life. The Shox had great effort today but it's hard
                      to overcome Cumberland shooting more FT's than our whole team. Several players had off games shooting but I saw a lot
                      of fight from them. BTW, AM played very well. The turnover on him was GS's fault for not completing the backdoor cut. He
                      had two great blocks although one was called a foul and they didn't show a replay and a fantastic rebound over three Bearcats.
                      Again, the team had great effort today and I applaud them for it. As for ES, he did a lot of really good things today that most of
                      you low BBIQ folks would never notice and there are a LOT of you out there. Try reading all the posts and take a good look at
                      yourselves.
                      I am about as much as a hopeful sunshine pumper as anyone typically. I have tried to give the benefit of the doubt 99% of the time. I am now fed up.

But you are over the top. You must ride a unicorn to work as well?
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

I totally agree.
                        Yep, especially after this was hyped as 3GS best recruiting class of his career. Guys that are supposed to be such high caliber shouldn’t need 3 years to prove themselves. Furthermore, people need to stop saying “we are a bunch of freshmen and sophomores”. We have a senior post player and the sophomores have zero excuse, they have been playing starter minutes for 2 seasons now. The freshmen I can see giving some pass to, but not the sophomores.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Bullshit. Point to a younger team without 5 stars that’s just a shoe-in into the NCAA tournament. Get a grip. You all
                          are spoiled babies.
                          Bullshitter....that's what you are!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

According to Kennedy, the Shox started to run a play and then ES waved them off to set up an iso for himself.
                            Yeap I already knew that. A blind man can see it. And it is not the first time that it has happen this year. I am sure this is what coach was talking about 4 weeks ago when he said guys were playing hero ball and more interested in their stats.

I am so sick and tired ES hero ball. ES thinks that he is some kind of star. That is just bullsht. This is not high school where he gets to shoot whenever he wants to. His shooting selection is terrible. Run the dam play or sit that clown down. ES is no SHJ that can create off the dribble and get a shot. JB missed 2 layups but he is the only one that came to play today. At least when he was on the court we had some kind of offense. NF played ok for a freshman. JB got guys open shots. But a lot of them missed them.

Comment

• If you think yourself a sunshine pumper but are losing your GD mind over a 3 point loss AT a Top 50 team by your 20-6 team, you might need to reassess, well, a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                                If you think yourself a sunshine pumper but are losing your GD mind over a 3 point loss AT a Top 50 team by your 20-6 team, you might need to reassess, well, a lot.
                                Bullshit

Comment

Working...
                                X