Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId=401169487

ES 4-14 including 1-8 from 3 w 5 TO's
    Last edited by pinstripers; February 23, 2020, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• JB is the player of the game?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post
        We have a tough 4 game stretch coming. Potential 4 losses. This season can either end very bad or very good. We shall see how these youngins do.
        I understand we just lost a heartbreaker, but you really think we lose to Temple and Tulsa at home?? Ugh, OK.

Comment

• Eric Stephenson can’t even spell his own name right

Comment

• Just kind of ready for this season to be over honestly. This team cannot even come close enough to shooting against good teams to compete in the tournament.

Sad thing is....this team only needs to shoot about 40% with the defense they are capable of playing to win games like this. 40% isnt even good, but it would generally be good enough. We cant even do that. Frustrating.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• The only thing i can come up with is 3G thought we were throwing the ball to Christian Laettner for the win. 3.5 sec is enough time to get a layup on the run if you throw to a guy coming across the middle and up court. We saw Tulsa run the play a few games ago. It’s not rocket science

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                How many point blank shots did we miss? 4? 5?

Want to win, make some shots. JB missed 2 layups. Layups.
                Point blank misses would be more like 8-10

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                  Just kind of ready for this season to be over honestly. This team cannot even come close enough to shooting against good teams to compete in the tournament.

Sad thing is....this team only needs to shoot about 40% with the defense they are capable of playing to win games like this. 40% isnt even good, but it would generally be good enough. We cant even do that. Frustrating.
                  I’m kinda feeling this way too. Sad to say I’m over it.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• There is NO WAY Kennedy gets to ask about questionable late clock calls, they never cover coach-able moments, shot clock , we are the worst when it comes to set plays off time outs, late clock, etc. Can't think of the last time (beside Valley play) we executed even an OPEN look off a late clock, time out, set play. On top of that we missed too many open looks at 3's, missed 'bunnies' all over the place and gave up WAY too many transition baskets, and for goodness sake, find a way to keep Cumberland off the line. They own us.

Comment

• Of course the 3.5 play topic is avoided on the postgame.

Marshal did use his trademark “I gotta coach better” line though.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by hardyhar16 View Post

I understand we just lost a heartbreaker, but you really think we lose to Temple and Tulsa at home?? Ugh, OK.
                        We lost to Temple already this season so its not a given. They exposed our deficiencies so other teams could use it. I believe we beat Tulsa. Memphis we should beat. SMU is a toss up on the road imo. I think we go 2-2 but I hope we go 3-1. I'd be shocked if we went 4-0 but i'd be happy. I'd ****ing hate to go 0-4
                        Shocker Alumni
                        Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                        Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• Shocker Locker-room postgame

Last edited by Shock Top; February 23, 2020, 02:35 PM.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I’m kinda feeling this way too. Sad to say I’m over it.
                            Agree. Certainly don't want to got through another year with all the same guys minus JE.

Comment

• ES wants to be "the guy" at the end and he shouldn't even be in the game imo.

Comment

• Story of this team. We're just good enough to beat average to slightly above average teams but not good enough to beat good or elite teams. We just don't have the 'horses' to get over the hump this year. It pisses me off so much to see .500 UNLV beat SDSU at their place and we can't get one good road victory over a 9 loss team who lost to UCF (whom we beat twice!). Looks like my 9 loss regular season prediction is going to come true.

Comment

Working...
                                X