Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

No, but you can press the issue.
    We did. You call them turnovers and missed shots.That's what happens when it's not called.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post

In case you didn’t notice, JE has missed too many easy shots as well.
      I was only saying what AM did, not what JE did. I knew JE missed some easy shots. I was mainly concerned with AM's hustle when he didn't dive for the loose ball, but just stood there and let others on the team dive for it. But I think AM is not quick enough to go diving for loose balls.

Comment

• Are Stevenson’s three point attempts turnovers?

Comment

• Seems like a game that will come down to which team is mentally tougher. Unfortunately, that may favor Cincy but we will see.

Comment

• WSU getting nothing out of post, either JE or AM (although AM had a couple nice rebounds). There Kung, I gave your boy AM some props.
            For some reason, JE can not do anything against Vogt, who is not exactly the second coming of Kevin McHale. He looks half asleep.
            Not sure why this team acts like they have never seen a 1-3-1 zone before. Absolutely baffling.

That is all.
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Cincy and Houston are bad matchups for us. We aren’t well equipped to deal with good transition offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                JE is really slow with his moves. He invites double and triple teams and then is not strong enough to get himself out of it.
                JE plays stupid. One of these days he might catch the pass and pass it right back out. Been waiting two ***** years for him to do it. He might be surprised how open the 3point shooter is and it confuses the defense. But he will not do it.!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Unless Poor Bear and Mo are injured or sick....them not playing is telling. Seems hard to believe AM is a better matchup than those two.

Comment

• Cincy players went into the locker room laughing. Our players played dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                      Cincy players went into the locker room laughing. Our players played dumb.
                      So they are laughing because they are up 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                        WSU getting nothing out of post, either JE or AM (although AM had a couple nice rebounds). There Kung, I gave your boy AM some props.
                        For some reason, JE can not do anything against Vogt, who is not exactly the second coming of Kevin McHale. He looks half asleep.
                        Not sure why this team acts like they have never seen a 1-3-1 zone before. Absolutely baffling.

That is all.

Hahaha, for some context I was 50% serious, 50% giving SHOXAAC crap. lmao I do think AM is doing _okay_ giving Ech some minutes, but neither is able to get cranking like we'd hope.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                          While AM was in he had 1 or 2 TO's, a missed 5 footer, allowed the rebound to hit the floor instead of catching it in the air, and didn't dive for a loose ball. He just stood there. He is what he is.
                          The rebound hit that hit the floor would have been Cincinnati's rebound if asbjorn hadn't boxed out. I think he didn't grab it because he thought Erik was going to.
                          His turnover where he threw it out of bounds was on the cutter (sherfield?) who started backdoor and would have been open if he stayed on his route.

Comment

• I’d like to see quicker passes. Our passing looked slow and predictable in the first half. Need to get better post play as well. Would like to see more NF as well. He keeps the ball moving.

Comment

• Bottom line shooting 29 percent will not get it done
                              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                              ---------------------------------------
                              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• That last 3.9 seconds of the half didn't end well. JE got chewed out by Marshall for throwing the ball up instead of passing off to a guard who could have taken a better show. It looked like GS was wide open and would have had a better shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X