• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Better coached.
    Shots fired.

Comment

• JE been reading his press clippings. He’s not a world beater as portrayed by the local press

Comment

• Just too much one on one still. Once a player makes a decision they are gonna shoot it (you can see it coming, it's very predictable) you could put someone wide open under the basket and the person with the ball will still choose to take it up against 3 guys rather than pass it to the open man.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Not sure why, but guys are mentally weak against UC and their thugs.
          Match ups?
          Physicality?
          History?

Don't know, but if this doesn't change between now and the next media TO, they can start warming up the jet for the ride home.

That is all.
          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

I will stop hyper-focusing on any player WU...I did however see Mit picking at his fingernails just before the 2nd half started. Must be isolating the access mustard from his halftime pronto pup.
            hahaha
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
              Still need some better athletes. I know some love AM but he’s simply too slow and offers no offensive skills. Our bigs as a whole are not up to snuff for this conference.
              He does set good screens and gives excellent high fives on the bench.

Comment

• We are we such poor shooters? I feel like it’s mental more than physical

Comment

• Not seeing the “Come to Jesus” Shockers today.
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                    We are we such poor shooters? I feel like it’s mental more than physical
                    Because our offensive flow sucks and many shots we take are desperate.

Comment

• if you get beat back down the floor you should go sit down

Comment

• STUPID foul by Wade.

Comment

• Cumberland will get every call from here out Mark it down

Comment

• Wide open shots are easier

Comment

• Another record night for a guy that cant shoot three pointers against the Shox.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                                Just too much one on one still. Once a player makes a decision they are gonna shoot it (you can see it coming, it's very predictable) you could put someone wide open under the basket and the person with the ball will still choose to take it up against 3 guys rather than pass it to the open man.
                                This
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X