Tyson Etienne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Etienne

Did you see his post game interview? He is mature beyond his years.

Man I love this kid. His game, his maturity, the way he carries himself.....very impressive

Tysone Etienne talks with Mike Kennedy and Dave Dahl after the Shockers' victory over Tulane on Fe. 16, 2020.

Comment

He is EXTREMELY impressive. He's got a killer stroke and plays within the offense. He is gonna be FIRE for years to come here. Definite stud. And I agree he is very mature for his age. Love it.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

ETN = ATM = Straight cash homie

After his eligibility is up, instead of Carlos O'Kelly's he needs to do a Fidelity Bank or CUA spot, leaning on an ATM saying just that "straight cash homie".
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I pray he's the leader going forward for years to come

Comment

He's young.

Once he matures and gains more confidence he's gonna' be even better.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              He is EXTREMELY impressive. He's got a killer stroke and plays within the offense. He is gonna be FIRE for years to come here. Definite stud. And I agree he is very mature for his age. Love it.
              Agreed. The only thing that would really make him stand out at this point is improving his ball-handling and ability to drive the ball overall. But he's athletic enough to improve on those things and has shown glimpses of being able to do it very well.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Agreed. The only thing that would really make him stand out at this point is improving his ball-handling and ability to drive the ball overall. But he's athletic enough to improve on those things and has shown glimpses of being able to do it very well.
                He's actually done pretty good IMO for a freshman driving the ball. He's had his issues with getting things blocked (as most smaller freshman do) but he's also finished some tough drives. He's also quickly learning as I've seen him start to do pull ups a lot more frequently lately.

Comment

I love how fast he gets his shot off.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

He's actually done pretty good IMO for a freshman driving the ball. He's had his issues with getting things blocked (as most smaller freshman do) but he's also finished some tough drives. He's also quickly learning as I've seen him start to do pull ups a lot more frequently lately.
                    Yeah, he and Grant have had a couple of moments where they have taken it up chest-to-chest against 6'10" dudes and gotten their stuff packed.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Only met him once but the young man seems just as polite and genuine and grounded as he sounds in his interviews. Barring something completely different than the first 25 games, he's going to finish top 10ish all time in 3s made in a season, and 1 or 2 in freshman 3s made. The young man is a fantastic player and I look forward to seeing what his ceiling is.

Comment

On my list, ETN is the next player "most likely to make an NBA roster".
                        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Why do we have two Tyson Etienne threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            On my list, ETN is the next player "most likely to make an NBA roster".
                            like the enthusiasm but he's a long ways from NBA material. This is not a knock on Tyson.

Comment

He reminds me of a rich man's Sean Ogirri.

Comment

Working...
                              X