No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Tulane Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for Dennis to break out of his So Slump. He was a really good Fr.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Hopefully he’s getting there...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        I'm looking for Dennis to break out of his So Slump. He was a really good Fr.
        I think he has broken out already for the most part. There is much more than just shooting.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

10+ bank it. We’re going to go into Cincinnati hot.

Comment

Line Movements for Shockers vs Green Wave provided by VegasInsider.com, along with more ncaab information for your sports gaming and betting needs.

​​​​​​​Shockers opened as 16 point favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
              https://www.vegasinsider.com/college.../date/02-16-20

Shockers opened as 16 point favorites.
              shox to win but not cover.

Comment

I wonder who will start?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  I wonder who will start?
                  Fernandeez.

Comment

The Firm of Busse Bush & Herrs...

Comment

Who starts doesn't matter only who plays well in their minutes, BUT don't get overly excited over performances against
                      lower ranked teams. The true measure is how players perform against a top 40 or higher team. Shox should take care
                      of business today and spread some minutes around. W 67-56

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                        Who starts doesn't matter only who plays well in their minutes, BUT don't get overly excited over performances against
                        lower ranked teams. The true measure is how players perform against a top 40 or higher team. Shox should take care
                        of business today and spread some minutes around. W 67-56

Comment

Lets kick some #$@!
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Dexter is shooting the ball better especially from 3 and his rebounding and defense for the most part is pretty consistent. DD gets in trouble when he looks to create or finish at the rim. He’s not the best ball handler and that’s what he needs to really work on to get to the next level. Next level to me means top level in the college game. Let’s not even think NBA, that’s part of the problem with some players, thinking too much in the future and not what’s at hand today.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                              Dexter is shooting the ball better especially from 3 and his rebounding and defense for the most part is pretty consistent. DD gets in trouble when he looks to create or finish at the rim. He’s not the best ball handler and that’s what he needs to really work on to get to the next level. Next level to me means top level in the college game. Let’s not even think NBA, that’s part of the problem with some players, thinking too much in the future and not what’s at hand today.
                              I still believe I am NBA material (Never Been Able).

Comment

RH: Home Stretch Crucial For Shockers

The schedule appears to ease a bit and the Shockers (18-6, 6-5 American) took the first step toward taking advantage of that with Thursday's 75-58 win at UCF. Sunday's home game against Tulane (10-14, 2-10) is followed by another home game against USF (11-13, 4-7).

These games are critical because the schedule turns again. The Shockers finish the regular-season with three of their final five on the road, including trips to Cincinnati, SMU and Memphis.

Wichita State's offense gets a break from the American's grinder of tough defenses. To take full advantage, it will need to maintain the unselfishness and execution that revived the scoring touch in the win over UCF. The Shockers handed out 19 assists on their 30 baskets. That is their fourth-highest assist total this season.

Opponents are feasting on points in the lane and offensive rebounds against Tulane.

The Green Wave plays defense for steals. Once an opponent breaks that initial pressure, there are mismatches and open shots available.

With a seven-man rotation, the Wave are susceptible to foul trouble and fatigue. Opponents outscored them off the bench in every conference game.

Comment

Working...
                                X