Clear All

• Wichita State vs Tulane Pre-Game Discussion

Description: WICHITA STATE VS TULANE
    When: FEB 16 (SUN) 1:00 P.M
    Where: WICHITA, KAN. CHARLES KOCH ARENA
    Radio: KEYN 103.7 FM https://keyn.radio.com/
    TV: CBS SPORTS NETWORK

Summary:
    Of the players who saw action last season only four return and only one of those, 6-10 sophomore Kevin Zhang saw significant action. Redshirt sophomore Buay Koka is the only other contributor returning, the 7’1 big man from South Sudan averaged 3.7 points and 2.6 rebounds. Tulane is currently 10-14 overall, 2-10 AAC. National rankings include NET #186 with a Q1/Q2 record of 3-7. Their best win is against NET #48 Cincinnati by 5 points back at home on January 4th. This season isn’t about postseason aspirations but more so getting the program heading in a positive direction, especially after a season that saw them go winless in league play.

Odd Makers:
    Vegas: WSU by 16.0
    DRatings: WSU 93% by 14.9
    ESPN: WSU 95%
    INCCSTATS: WSU 93% by 15.0
    KenPom: WSU 94% by 15.5
    Massey: WSU 93% by 17.0
    Nolan: WSU by 14.0
    Sagarin: WSU by 19.5
    Torvik: WSU 94% by 15.6
    Shocks Win by 10+
    79.31%
    Shocks Win by 5+
    13.79%
    Shocks Win by 1+
    3.45%
    Toss Up - Could Go Either Way
    3.45%
    Shocks Lose by 1+
    0%
    Shocks Lose by 5+
    0%
    Shocks Lose by 10+
    0%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by WuShock Reaper; February 16, 2020, 09:24 AM.

Shox win by 10 as we continue to figure out our new rotation of players.

Comment

Hate to christen Ron Hunter’s maiden voyage into CKA with a beat down, but afraid it has to be done.
      The Assman

Comment

I was going to vote, but the poll has already expired.

Comment

Time to give Noah and Gordon plenty of minutes to develop their skill for the future.
          Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
            Time to give Noah and Gordon plenty of minutes to develop their skill for the future.
            If it's like the UCF game, Noah will probably be starting.

Comment

I would be surprised if GM didn’t continue to go with Noah as a starter. Things changed for the team in the last game with 5he new starting 5.

Comment

1C559036-ADF5-40CE-9ADE-412188B91FBB.png

Comment

What I would love to see for the next 5 games and onward, in addition to RS, is a different Shocker player, every game, stepping up and standing out either scoring, rebounding, defending, or all of the above. The more that step up, the better.

Since it's team game, what a joy it would be to see the entire team bringing it on.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                    What I would love to see for the next 5 games and onward, in addition to RS, is a different Shocker player, every game, stepping up and standing out either scoring, rebounding, defending, or all of the above. The more that step up, the better.

Since it's team game, what a joy it would be to see the entire team bringing it on.
                    What/who is RS?
                    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

i’m still a pessimist until i see the bearish trend reversed. i think the shox will won, but won’t change my view on team chemistry until see assists on 50% of made baskets, four players with at least ten points. less than 13 turnovers, hold tulane under 62, and win the offensive rebounding battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                        What/who is RS?
                        ES ... R is right next to the E on the keyboard and I fat finger that sucker all the timr. :)
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

ES ... R is right next to the E on the keyboard and I fat finger that sucker all the timr. :)
                          I lazy fat finger busy into busty (just barely catching the t first on a double key hit) far too often for the #MeToo movement to believe it's a coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                            What/who is RS?
                            Could be one of those Freudian slippages since so many around here contend ES could be the next Rob Barker.

Comment

RS ES whatever. Jaime has been carrying the freight more than anyone. What is needed is a balanced attack. A ton of points by Stevenson seems to not be ideal. Stars aren't needed. Consistency is.
                              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Working...
                              X