No announcement yet.

Wichita State @ Tulsa - 12/7/2011 - Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idlet is doing a good job of pushing Stutz off the block. He's going to have to catch it deeper than that to be successful.

Comment

One thing I noticed with Stutz when he gets the ball inside. He doesn't really fake the shot against the defender and seems to get it blocks more than he should because of that.

Comment

Tight game so far... 16-14 Shox

Comment

Stutz misses yet another bunny

Comment

Stutz with the 3.

Comment

How about a bump bump for Stutz and his 13 pts in the first half? Kept us in the game.

Toure, Toure, oh how I will miss thee.

Joe... found out tonight we have a 7' Center. Didn't try to make ESPN again, but lead his team to victory.

Ben and David... Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

Ehimen... Changed Tulsa's game plan quickly. He also was wide open on a pick and roll that eventually led to ball being kicked to Ben from Joe for a big 3.

Comment

EO only credited with two blocks and 0 boards. I thought he blocked 4 and grabbed 1, but bottom line is that he played great D. How about the ohat lock that bounced 15 foot in the air! I felt like the Shox offensive execution was good most of the game but turn overs and chippy fouls, along with some stellar shooting, kept TU in the game. We were a step slow on D, especially on the guard digs to the interior.

A solid win against a good Tulsa team. Nice contributions from all 9 Shockers that saw the court.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Is it just me or did several pages of this thread disappear?
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                    Is it just me or did several pages of this thread disappear?
                    Something did happen.

Comment

I left after the game to bathe a dog and come back to find the game thread almost gone.

Comment

All the threads appear to be having a problem.

Comment

Yep, wonder if we've been hacked, Royal? The Games of Interest thread went on a diet as well.

Comment

I don't know what happened as the thread was 2 pages when I checked after the game. I haven't heard or seen any comments from other moderators.
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

WOW, a few minutes ago this thread had 14 pages now it only has 2. I blame it on Tulsa.

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                                I don't know what happened as the thread was 2 pages when I checked after the game. I haven't heard or seen any comments from other moderators.
                                It was 14 pages and climbing when I took a shat.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X