No announcement yet.

Wichita State at Houston Slaughter Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall did say he wanted to retire early - maybe he has and not told anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
      Sad that i built my sunday around this game. Lack of toughness and effort.. am i a $hitty fan for pondering sitting out the next few games?
      I’m with u. I’ll end up watching though
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

Careful, Cougar1976 will not like your remarks
        Melvin I had hoped you were going to keep your silly thoughts and comments to yourself. Which team on the court today is playing like a well coached team?

The Cougars who look like they could win by 50 if Sampson allows it or Marshall's Shockers who are playing like a pick-up team at the Y who played on their Junior High School teams?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          Marshall did say he wanted to retire early - maybe he has and not told anybody.
          Waiting for someone to fix the glitch
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• We broke 40. Which isn't good--breaking 40 in my new drinking game means I have to chug a beer. Gonna pass out. Signing off!
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Waiting for someone to fix the glitch
              Go ahead and pass that piece of cake along to someone else milton

Comment

• 4 assists ... for the game.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Well it's not the worst conference loss this year... So there is that

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                    Waiting for someone to ask for the phone number for the agents of Jans and Forbes.
                    Bob Richey at Furman would be worth a telephone call.
                    Head Coach Bob.Richey@Furman.edu 864-294-3438

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      4 assists ... for the game.
                      This is what’s most disappointing.. we have a group that wants to take things into their own hands instead of working as a team. You won’t win alone. Post that on the f’in wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                        Waiting for someone to ask for the phone number for the agents of Jans and Forbes.
                        If Marshall is ever fired, I doubt Jans would even consider accepting the job. Forbes, maybe. But I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

For a new coach or players?
                          Obviously, we can't afford to replace 3G even if we wanted to. His future is pretty much in his hands. However, I think we can cancel the automatic rollover that keeps his contract at 7 years.

Not saying we should do that but much more of this might put that in play. The risk is that would piss him off an he leaves which I suppose depends on your opinion of things whether that would be good or bad.

Comment

• Does the MVC still have any openings?

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

This is what’s most disappointing.. we have a group that wants to take things into their own hands instead of working as a team. You won’t win alone. Post that on the f’in wall.
                              It also happens when you are ****ing awful at shooting. If this team could shoot thsoe assist numbers would be way up.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• I was willing to give Marshall the benefit of the doubt, until today. Not even close to being prepared or excited about playing today. Acted like they didn’t much care. Poorest offensive scheme. Looked like an average high school team today.

Comment

Working...
                                X