Wichita State at Houston Slaughter Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

You didn't ask me but I saw Memphis and Cincinnati be more successful last season because of good teamwork and good coaching. We will have both of those things this year (clearly didn't have them last few years) and we aren't talent deficient compared to those 2 programs, for instance. IF we're healthy, we're not a last place team. Fans will appreciate the way the team plays, I promise you that.
    I’m assuming this was accidentally transferred from the baseball thread. I am not appreciating the way this basketball team plays, their teamwork or the coaching.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

You didn't ask me but I saw Memphis and Cincinnati be more successful last season because of good teamwork and good coaching. We will have both of those things this year (clearly didn't have them last few years) and we aren't talent deficient compared to those 2 programs, for instance. IF we're healthy, we're not a last place team. Fans will appreciate the way the team plays, I promise you that.
      I'm pumped to come watch.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
        Need to switch our recruitment strategy.

We are out athlete-ed and out skilled by a lot of our conference foes.

Too many players that are explosive, or can’t shoot, or can’t dribble; or all of the above.
        We might need to recruit players that are not all outstanding citizens.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox526 View Post
          Sad when I am looking forward to hate listening to coach postgame. If he chooses to actually face the music that is.
          I would bet a sixer he does not
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• This reminds me of our recent Valley years except we are Drake.
            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• It’s time to accept WSU is a JAG in this conference.

Comment

• This is what $3.5M buys you?
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  End of the day, you can be bigger, or try harder, or get coached better; but in the game of basketball you gotta be able to make shots. And we can't right now, and haven't been able to for 3+ weeks. We don't have a PG, and we definitely don't have a PG that can shoot. That scout is out, and it's tough to overcome.
                  Makes you wonder what this team would look like with a ragland let alone a fvv

Comment

• Wichita State...you are my Biatch!
                    Signed, Kelvin Sampson.

That is all.
                    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Don’t say this often, but this pathetic and embarrassing, on all counts.
                      The Assman

Comment

• I'm not nearly as impressed with Marshall in a legit conference. As some have alluded to, I think Jans was fairly instrumental to our success.

This season is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                          This is what $3.5M buys you?
                          Marshall has to take some of the blame, however you can’t coach effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                            You have to be invited to the NIT
                            Where does it say that? And in any case we do not have to accept although I think we probably should unless the level of plays flatlines at today's level. Then I'm not so sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by swiltar71 View Post

Makes you wonder what this team would look like with a ragland let alone a fvv
                              I'd settle for samajae haynes jones.....and that is saying something

Comment

• Was that indifference or seething anger on Marshall's face?

Comment

Working...
                                X