• This is awful.

Comment

• Great end of half offense once again.

Our guards are garbage.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Seven airballs, the last coming out of the most predictable end-of-half offense in the country.

Comment

• Nice 16 foot jumper from 18 feet to end the half.

Comment

• I thought the Temple game was hard to watch.

Comment

• Every damn time

Comment

• 3G gets paid how much?

Comment

• We need more than experience at this point. I am not buying into that right now as being a major factor.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Still got your NCAA tickets in hand, stickboy?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You’re barking up the wrong tree if you think things will be any better this year.
                      Butler won’t be there....how can it not be better.

Comment

• Looks like Gregg has lost this team. We dont even attempt to run a poorly executed play that has no chance, just a selfish fade away 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
                          Our offense is a nightmare and these guys have 0 confidence. Marshall needs to make a change in approach or it's a lost season.
                          Pretty offense has never been in the Shox wheelhouse. They win doing the little things and the dirty work; none of which they are doing currently.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Sorry guys but we gotta hit the recruiting trail

Comment

• Yeah, I don't like to post during games, because its mostly during the game. But this one is worth turning off. I don't have any clue what the Shox are trying to run on offense. With everyone playing so bad (or maybe odd is the word) I wonder how much of our play is attributed to Coach Marshall. Rather than going out and playing basketball, the guys are out with with one thought.....Coach...coach....coach.....Yeah, I don't know what the issue(s) are, but this is an unwatchable product. Good luck the rest of the game fellow shockernetters. This is a train wreck. Maybe next game??

Comment

• This is embarrassing. Something is in their heads. We have the worst offensive structure in D1 basketball.

Comment

Working...
                                X