Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      lol yes I know what that means. I can’t believe we’re only a 5 point dog on the road against a team that has dominated us for 2+ years.

Laid the lumber on Houston.
      ShockerFever is very shrewd. You can rely on him to never sugarcoat his comments. Straight forward, direct, and often on target with his analysis. ShockerFever reminds me a lot of one of my attorneys, if you know what I mean. ShockerFever is a mega shockernet legend of historical proportions.
      You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

Comment

“Sunday's game has sold out, but Standing Room Only tickets will be available at the Fertitta Center box office beginning at noon, Sunday. This will be the fifth sellout in the Fertitta Center in 2019-20 and the 14thin the facility's young history.”

Winners of five of their last six games, the Cougars return to action when they play host to rv/rv Wichita State at 2 p.m., Sunday, inside the Fertitta Center.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          “Sunday's game has sold out, but Standing Room Only tickets will be available at the Fertitta Center box office beginning at noon, Sunday. This will be the fifth sellout in the Fertitta Center in 2019-20 and the 14thin the facility's young history.”

https://uhcougars.com/news/2020/2/8/...on-sunday.aspx
          Nice to see we still draw the “Super Bowl” crowds out even when we’re on a slide.

Comment

Woe is me says...
            - too short
            - too young
            - too predictable on offense
            - too many missed shots
            - too many turnovers
            - too many missed free throws
            - too much dribbling
            - too not athletic for the AAC
            - too amped the Houston crowd
            =
            Bad Guys - 78
            Good Guys - 61

Mr Brightside says...
            - our coach
            - our players
            - our backs are against a wall
            - we're due
            =
            Bad Guys - 68
            Good Guys - 72

GO SHOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            FINAL FOURS:
            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
            Number of Times Ranked: 157
            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
            #3 - Dec. 2017
            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
            #2 ~ March 2014
            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

There will be lots of shocker fans in the seats. Shockers travel and have tons of fans here in houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis_Celery View Post

ShockerFever is very shrewd. You can rely on him to never sugarcoat his comments. Straight forward, direct, and often on target with his analysis. ShockerFever reminds me a lot of one of my attorneys, if you know what I mean. ShockerFever is a mega shockernet legend of historical proportions.
                You seem to think you are quite an expert on everything shockernet for having 10 post and just joining. Like anyone believes that! So tell us what was your name before you changed it??

Comment

after watching some games yesterday, i’m still thinking houston will cover.. i’d give’m 10.5.

hope the shox show up and represent. time is running out.

Comment

They already beat us up on our home floor, they are bigger, older, stronger, and more physical. We have to
                    match their toughness all game. Just about everything points to an easy Houston victory so Shox win 67-61
                    with TE leading the way. Poor Bear sees the court and contributes.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                      They already beat us up on our home floor, they are bigger, older, stronger, and more physical. We have to
                      match their toughness all game. Just about everything points to an easy Houston victory so Shox win 67-61
                      with TE leading the way. Poor Bear sees the court and contributes.

And they bite.

Comment

If WSU fires on all cylinders, we can pull off.
                        Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post

You seem to think you are quite an expert on everything shockernet for having 10 post and just joining. Like anyone believes that! So tell us what was your name before you changed it??
                          Longtime lurker before signing up.
                          You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post

Its only a basketball forum where everyone is an expert in their own mind.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Its only a basketball forum where everyone is an expert in their own mind.
                              Isn't funny how some posters can sign up and then act like they're experts on everything including: Shocker basketball, Shockernet, non-profit organizations, and media bias.

Gimme a break.

Comment

Got my UH -5 ticket

Comment

Working...
                                X