Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Basketball Tournament 2020 (Cotton is back!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting note

A source with direct knowledge of the situation said if WSU won the bid it would host the 24 participating teams in dorms on campus. The source also said the tentative plan is for no fans to be in attendance, although that could change if Koch Arena is able to follow local guidelines at the time of the event.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      If there is any chance of fans being able to attend, our chances of hosting have to be greatly improved.

Comment

I would show up to watch Cotton and I would even sit on some of your laps for that privilege. Yeesh that came out wrong. I meant I wouldn't mind sitting in close proximity to other fans.

Unless you offer me front row seats right next to the bench just feet away from Cotton. Then maybe the other interpretation.
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Of they are in Wichita and allow fans, my family and I (6 of us) will be there.
          Go Shocks!

Comment

Sounds like Columbus might be hosting.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Signed,
              Cold

Comment

Comment

TBT has chosen Columbus and the After Shocks have decided not to field a team in the tourney this year. Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    TBT has chosen Columbus and the After Shocks have decided not to field a team in the tourney this year. Bummer.
                    Time to riot!

Comment

Where did you see the news about the AfterShocks?
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Where did you see the news about the AfterShocks?
                        I don't know about the OP, but Taylor tweeted about it.

https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...95279947698176
                        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Also on the news at 10 on 12

Comment

How did this faulty decision come about?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockAzs View Post

How did this faulty decision come about?
                              Good reasoning. Difficult for guys to travel to Columbus. Changed dates meant that Clevin couldn’t get there in time. If one player tested positive for COVID, team would be disqualified. Probably best to just sit this one out.
                              78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Good reasoning. Difficult for guys to travel to Columbus. Changed dates meant that Clevin couldn’t get there in time. If one player tested positive for COVID, team would be disqualified. Probably best to just sit this one out.
                                A logical decision... I believe the tournament should have been cancelled. Too many unknowns at this time.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X