Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN ranking Mid Major Programs (WSU #3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN ranking Mid Major Programs (WSU #3)

Denver's surprising start, performances you might have missed and upcoming must-see matchups highlight this week's Mid-Major Report.

Editor's note: Please keep in mind that we do not consider the Atlantic 10, Mountain West and Conference USA to be mid-major conferences, thus they are not included in this report.

This isn't just one writer's perception at ESPN and is why it is so improtant for MVC schools, from top to bottom, to schedule and perform better. These reminders by sports media, especially ESPN, can be damaging to future recruiting. This perception by ESPN and the MWC is another reason why the "challenge" won't probably continue after another year.

Comment

Another reminder that we should be in one of those conferences.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
        Curious statement. What conference do you guys want WSU in? I thought everyone loved the Valley.

Comment

Originally posted by ICThawk View Post
          Curious statement. What conference do you guys want WSU in? I thought everyone loved the Valley.
          You obviously don't know near as much as you pretend to. There have been numerous discussions about that topic here and elsewhere.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
            You obviously don't know near as much as you pretend to. There have been numerous discussions about that topic here and elsewhere.
            Lulz Bro.... I am NO Shocker expert. Never kept up with WSU beyond attending games fairly often. Oh and thanks for offering information on the question asked. You're the best!

Comment

ask yourself why you post or follow on here. if it's to be a tool be the bigger man and quit, if you are sincere then you just come off as a dbag and my condolences to your friends and family.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                We'll never be in the MWC without football. The A-10 is a bit of a stretch geographically and not the greatest fit academically (Creighton would make more sense in that respect). However, C-USA has already said it would be open to expanding with basketball schools, and with a few C-USA schools close-by makes much more sense geographically. Major conference realignment is not over yet so it will be interesting to see how this plays out.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                  ask yourself why you post or follow on here. if it's to be a tool be the bigger man and quit, if you are sincere then you just come off as a dbag and my condolences to your friends and family.
                  Perhaps you're projecting a little bit here my friend. I live in Wichita, have attended a ton of WSU games over the years. Everytime WSU gets a decent team I enjoy the bball discussion. Sadly many can't look beyond my affiliation and thus spew judgment. I can pump sunshine if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                    We'll never be in the MWC without football. The A-10 is a bit of a stretch geographically and not the greatest fit academically (Creighton would make more sense in that respect). However, C-USA has already said it would be open to expanding with basketball schools, and with a few C-USA schools close-by makes much more sense geographically. Major conference realignment is not over yet so it will be interesting to see how this plays out.
                    POTT

Comment

Please tell me why anyone here would want to take the time to educate and discuss this with you (yes, a KU fan), particularly given the last comment.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        Please tell me why anyone here would want to take the time to educate and discuss this with you (yes, a KU fan), particularly given the last comment.
                        You guys are hurtful.

Comment

Lulz Bro.... I am NO Shocker expert. Never kept up with WSU beyond attending games fairly often. Oh and thanks for offering information on the question asked. You're the best!
                          Oh and those type comments won't endure you to anyone here.

Comment

You guys are hurtful.
                            I'm missing SF already.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                              Oh and those type comments won't endure you to anyone here.
                              Are we in a race? I assume you meant endear? Anyways, all I asked was an honest question. Alas your bitterness is showing.

Comment

Working...
                              X