Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    https://tulsa.forums.rivals.com/thre...a-state.19276/

Amazing what happens to a fanbase of 10 when they win a few games and are relevant in January for the first time in about a decade.
    I'll be honest, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary there. Aside from the fan who said they could hold our offense to the same output as Memphis (LOL), everything in that thread seemed to be run-of-the-mill to me. They seemed to be pretty conscious of the fact that we fill up their arena and were trying to get as many Tulsa fans to get tickets. There was also this gem from one poster:

By the way, if Uconn goes .500 the rest of the way, they will need to win at least two games in the tournament or they will have a losing record in a conference they think they are too good for.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

All jokes aside, should be a good game. Think it'll be close, however it would be nice to just smash someone in conference play...especially a league leader.

Comment

I generally hate a team having a week off in the middle of the season. But the way we have been playing makes me think that it is probably a good thing

Comment

I am probably going to regret saying this but I think we match up good with them and HCGM has beat this same zone in the past.

Comment

From their forum:

“Time to wipe that goofy grin off of Marshall’s face. Tired of the wheat farmers and their annoying fans.”

Haha. I love it. Glad to be in the AAC and playing Tulsa again.....just like the old days

Comment

Lol! Anyone in Oklahoma calling people from kansas flatlanders and making fun of wheat farmers is comedy gold! Got a good laugh out of that one.

Comment

Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                        From their forum:

“Time to wipe that goofy grin off of Marshall’s face. Tired of the wheat farmers and their annoying fans.”

Haha. I love it. Glad to be in the AAC and playing Tulsa again.....just like the old days
                        I’d be tired of getting absolutely owned too.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

On his radio show tonight, Coach fondly recalled the game in Tulsa a couple of years ago when the home team called a time out to “quiet the crowd” during a Shocker run. Would be great to have the kind of WSU turnout again Saturday.

Comment

Most of their fan base as amoeba like as it are very decent to talk to. One jack wad on their message board is not real life.

Comment

Tuksa firing on a ll cylinders...... we better be also! Hit FT's and play unselfish ball.........rebound rebound rebound and we will pull this on out.
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I like that qoute from that one Tulsa fan. A man after my own heart. "He said Wichita can go the hell and Houston can go straight to hell" Ok it looks like to me that the Wichita State vs Tulsa rivalry may be heating up again. Go Shocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X