Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Never tell me the odds.
    Traveling, so I can’t post a gif at the moment; I’m thinking of a scene from dumb and dumber.

“So you’re telling me I (we) have a chance, yea!”

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Traveling, so I can’t post a gif at the moment; I’m thinking of a scene from dumb and dumber.

“So you’re telling me I (we) have a chance, yea!”

Wellllll, I was shooting for Star Wars. :)
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

You seem to have no problem responding .. the problem is you are responding with jibberish.

I keep posting more and more data to back up my point and all you can come up with is basically ... LOL VCU OU OSU.
        Jibberish? That Omaha, UT-Martin, Gardner-Webb, Texas Southern, Oral Roberts, South Carolina, West Virginia, Central Arkansas, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, VCU, and Ole Miss is one of the best non-con resumes in the country? How many wins is that against surefire NCAA Tournament teams? 1?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there are more than 10 teams with better non-con wins than us.

You need to stick a fork in this, sticky.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Jibberish? That Omaha, UT-Martin, Gardner-Webb, Texas Southern, Oral Roberts, South Carolina, West Virginia, Central Arkansas, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, VCU, and Ole Miss is one of the best non-con resumes in the country? How many wins is that against surefire NCAA Tournament teams? 1?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there are more than 10 teams with better non-con wins than us.

You need to stick a fork in this, sticky.
          10 teams? So you only count the top 2.8% of all of college basketball as 'one of the better' ones? Also are we talking singular wins here or resumes? I'm talking resumes. Sure there are teams with better wins. SFA and Evansville both have a better win than us. Guess they have a better resume according to you?

Yet again .. show your work. Until then it's all Jibberish.

Comment

10 teams? So you only count the top 2.8% of all of college basketball as 'one of the better' ones? Also are we talking singular wins here or resumes? I'm talking resumes. Sure there are teams with better wins. SFA and Evansville both have a better win than us. Guess they have a better resume according to you?

Yet again .. show your work. Until then it's all Jibberish.
            You were the one that said "one of the best in the country". Is Top 10 "too best" for you? You were the one that also brought up the Top 10 NET. But sure, go to 25 if you want. What's your freaking definition of a resume? It's the entire body of work. So while we went through our non-con with 1 loss, our wins are mediocre. Not one surefire NCAA team. OU is an NCAA team right now, but I wouldn't call them surefire.

Keep digging. I know you wish you could take that ridiculous statement back but you can't. So keep closing your eyes and holding your ears shut while screaming lalalalalalalalalalala.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You were the one that said "one of the best in the country". Is Top 10 "too best" for you? You were the one that also brought up the Top 10 NET. But sure, go to 25 if you want. What's your freaking definition of a resume? It's the entire body of work. So while we went through our non-con with 1 loss, our wins are mediocre. Not one surefire NCAA team. OU is an NCAA team right now, but I wouldn't call them surefire.

Keep digging. I know you wish you could take that ridiculous statement back but you can't. So keep closing your eyes and holding your ears shut while screaming lalalalalalalalalalala.
              Jesus you are dumb.

Top 25 is Top 6% in all of college basketball. Yup that's one of the best.

Way to try to back track on your stupidity by trying to get extreme on what one of best means.

I'll make this easy for you. Gonna toss you on the ignore list. Not sure why you are even on this forum. All you do is *****. About the team, the players, the athletic department, pricing, everything. I get why you are on the AAC board because you love to troll but you contribute nothing to this board.

Comment

• On the contrary, thank God for Fever as he has rooted out more trolls over the years including those from buzzardville than anyone on this board.

Comment

Jesus you are dumb.

Top 25 is Top 6% in all of college basketball. Yup that's one of the best.

Way to try to back track on your stupidity by trying to get extreme on what one of best means.

I'll make this easy for you. Gonna toss you on the ignore list. Not sure why you are even on this forum. All you do is *****. About the team, the players, the athletic department, pricing, everything. I get why you are on the AAC board because you love to troll but you contribute nothing to this board.
                  GFY poser.

All you do is scour the internet looking for every perceived WSU slight on the planet. You have no objectivity at all. That’s why you’re getting you ass handed to you on the AAC board. Just stop posting everywhere ok? It’s embarrassing enough that we have to deal with you here.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Comment

• Quite the debate on our non-con. I haven't done any research like others, however my gut tells me our non-con was just "ok" as a whole when viewing it from today's lens. I think if we finish top 4 in the league, we're easily in though. If OSU wasn't dead last in the B12, that would help a lot. They had a chance to beat Baylor and blew it. VCU and OU are decent. The SEC teams are borderline bad though.

Comment

Working...
                      X