Wichita State at South Florida Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    I'm as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs...

Terry Elliot says hello.

Comment

I think we win by 5+, but I’m an optimist. This is if we play like we did when we had the 9 game win streak, not the 2 game streak we’re on now. There are some things this team will have to address, better shot selection, free throw shooting, ball handling and toughness. Post players need to stay away from fouling and putting themselves in a better position where they can be more effective in scoring and rebounding. Guards need to take better care of the ball, especially against double teams front court. We’re dribbling too much, and with no purpose. Echenigue needs to figure out how not to foul and staying on the court, 25 minutes minimum. Above all this team needs to get its confidence back, what better time than tonight.

Comment

I'm as nervous as Mike Tyson at a poetry rethitathon.
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
          I'm more nervous than Les Nessman reporting live from the MTV Malibu Beach House.
          I'm more nervous than Less Nessman reporting live at the turkey drop

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I'm more nervous than Less Nessman reporting live at the turkey drop
            I'm more nervous than a turkey in a helicopter with Mr. Carlson and Herb Tarlek.
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
              Might be our most important game thus far in terms of where this team is going
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Pucker Factor: High

Comment

I'm more nervous than when my side piece is late

Comment

I'm more nervous than Bill Self standing under a ceiling fan.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      I'm more nervous than Bill Self standing under a ceiling fan.
                      How about, I'm more nervous than Bill Self standing in a room full of Kirby salesmen demonstrating their vacuum.

Comment

I'm more nervous than Dennis Miller when he is informed that he cannot make obscure references that no one else understands.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I’m more nervous than a tarheel in Biology 101
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I’m more nervous than a chair in Bob Knights study.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I'm more nervous than an Iranian general at Baghdad airport.

Comment

I'm more nervous than an actress in Harvey's office!

Comment

Working...
                                X