No announcement yet.

Wichita State at South Florida Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on stats, we should win. USF gave us fits last year. If we lose, we have serious problems and haven’t done the necessary retooling to get back on track. The thing I’m most interested in seeing are any adjustments to our gameplan 3G has made from the past games.

Comment

Might be our most important game thus far in terms of where this team is going

Comment

I'm more nervous than when my wife tells me, "We are eating healthy tonight."
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I'm so nervous that ill have to finish my 6 pack of WUSHOX beer before the game begins. Then another 6 packs during half time to calm my nerves more.

Comment

I'm as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I am expecting DD to be starting over ES tonight.

Comment

I’m as nervous as Barney Fife on Tinder.

Comment

Sweeping the next two keeps our conference hopes remotely alive. Splitting the next two keeps our NCAA hopes intact. Lose both and we are on life support with the “just okay” Doctor from the AT&T commercials taking care of us.

Comment

I'm more nervous than Les Nessman reporting live from the MTV Malibu Beach House.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I’m more nervous than Martha Stuart at a stock trading seminar.

Comment

I’m more nervous than a hunter with Dick Cheney.

Comment

I'm more nervous than Coach Penny Hardaway in a timeout huddle.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I'm as nervous as a two-peckered billy goat in a forest fire.
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I'm as nervous as a preschooler at a priest convention.

Comment

I'm more nervous than a whore in church with a bastard on each knee.

Comment

Working...
                                X