Wichita State (#16) vs Houston Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Maybe so, but that doesn't mean he won't prioritize trying to get his team fixed over a post-game radio interview after his team played so bad there isn't much to say other than we have to work to get this fixed.
    So only do postgame pressers after wins? I wanna hear from him during the good times AND bad. It’s that kinda stuff that comes off as sore loserish. There are tons of stuff I’d rather not do at work but my job requires me to do them so I do it. Should be the same case here.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• And better yet, we get no coaches show on Monday. So a pretty nice week to have a losing streak and not talk about it.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• NM

Comment

• Coach worked hard during the game, was lathered up even without the jacket, however Fever is correct...it comes off as bush league and classless, even though we know that is not the case!

Comment

• Luckily the good Shockers have a larger sample size than the bad. Hopefully this isn’t an unraveling though. Disappointed in the players and coach. Feels the team was very lackadaisical, from rebounding to offensive sets (or lack of). Making shots makes any team look better but the effort level is the most concerning to me.

Comment

• No excuse for not coming to meet passes and for lazy passes (you learn these things very early in your lives).

Comment

• Nothing you can do about not making FG shots - it happens and I can accept it. However, this lethargic cement in our shoes effort that carried over from Philly on through the first 35 minutes is unacceptable. Just no energy is baffling.

Comment

• Family obligation and didn't watch. I feel lucky.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Weren’t you ready to run him off the team a few games ago?
                    Not off the team, just said he shoulda redshirted, but our other guys have had their chances. They are declining.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Obviously you missed my point genius. I’m talking when we were getting blown out and could’ve ended up losing by thirty.
                      thanks Gump

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                        Family obligation and didn't watch. I feel lucky.
                        Not sure my ‘shocked’ monkey will ever be the same.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          Not off the team, just said he shoulda redshirted, but our other guys have had their chances. They are declining.

A valid point indeed... Almost invariably somebody steps up and keeps the heat on...today, not so much!

Comment

• shockers will flip the script at houston.

Comment

• Waiting on a Cold diatribe about the offense and how this wouldnt happen with Teddy...

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I don't think he is going to get something fixed in the 3 minutes it takes a to do the post-game show. It also might give him a chance to get some perspective and let the emotions of being embarrassed on national tv to settle.

It is weak.
                                If it is that important to you and others that is fine. That sentiment should probably be conveyed to Coach Marshall and perhaps some are doing that. It appears that e-mails should be sent to 3G's special assistant Ryan Hilliard at: rhillard@goshockers.com

Comment

Working...
                                X