No announcement yet.

Wichita State(#16) at Temple Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was bound to happen eventually. It sucks but I wont panic as long as we get some mojo back soon.

This isnt the Valley. Cant take an off night.

Use this one like we did the West Virginia loss.

I know it's not over yet. But unless they do a 180 soon I dont think it ends well
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• And that mixup between Sherfeld and JB defines this game. Again, pathetic.

Comment

• And that sums up the game

Comment

• Yikes
          The Assman

Comment

• Not our night
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• If we can win Saturday I’m guessing we drop to like 20 or 21. I think the team comes out fired up for UH.

Comment

• It’s hard to get good shots when nobody moves off of the ball. We have stood around all night.

Comment

• Bad road trip for Sherfield, that pass was just playground crap

Comment

• Shooting under 30% = loss. If we were playing anyone else, we'd be getting blown out.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Piss poor at any adjustments being made in the 2nd half, and the players had about as much energy as a library. Time to start another streak I guess.

Comment

• Hate to be in film room tomorrow

Comment

• I don’t care if we are ever in the poll...I care that we play well and smart. We haven’t even been close to that tonight.

Comment

• Definitely bad tonight
                            Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• I think Temple won the game more than we lost it though. They played hard and we didn’t. Simple as that

Comment

• What concerns me most is that Temple is showing everyone else how to defend us

Comment

Working...
                                X