Wichita State(#16) at Temple Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Does this game look better with beer goggles on?
    No
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• If we can just go from an F to a D this last 8 mins we will win lol
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I'm sorry but that's a FOUL on 15. All kinds of contact kept Jamie from elevating.

Comment

• So much for riding JE. He cant stay on the floor.

Comment

• Temple can go back to playing soft against the next team. Just gotta get up for the Shox.

Comment

• We’re taking an L tonight. I’ll eat a heaping portion of crow if something amazing happens but no one can hit anything...at all.

Comment

• At this point, I don’t see us coming back. There is no spark which shows a sign of developing into a fire.

Comment

• we don’t have a hot hand. Not looking good.

Comment

• Not really sure why IPBC sits all game and now is when you decide to give him a go.

Comment

• Disappointed tonight with effort. Temple has our number at their place.

Comment

• 2 possessions in a row of holding the ball on the perimeter then shooting a shot off the dribble....

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          I'm sorry but that's a FOUL on 15. All kinds of contact kept Jamie from elevating.
                          I think he started to call it and changed it to a jump ball after the whistle

Comment

• Theirdefense is way better than ours. We can't run our stuff, and then we fire up a desperation buzzer beater

Comment

• Hey, credit to Temple, they are completely out-working us tonight. The want it more so far. Honestly, can't believe we aren't down 20+.

Comment

• We are so gassed. Hopin we get a second wind to close this sucker out!!
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X