Wichita State (#23) at Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

"Nationally broadcast" is a bit deceiving. There are about 5 people watching that channel who aren't fans of either team. And the broadcast crew is just one of the reasons.
    Okay, I’ll bite. But perhaps you’re right and there were maybe 22 folks watching that game. I submit there were far more people watching that broadcast than any of our MVC games.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      Check out the top right corner of the Kansas City Star!

IMG_20200113_173124.jpg
      Whooaaa. Be right back I need to check something ...

... hmmm, nope, wife isn't laying naked on the bed, slathered up in honey-bbq sauce.

So hell didn't freeze over.

But this has to be close.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Whooaaa. Be right back I need to check something ...

... hmmm, nope, wife isn't laying naked on the bed, slathered up in honey-bbq sauce.

So hell didn't freeze over.

But this has to be close.
        Honey bbq sauce??????

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Honey bbq sauce??????
          Wait you too??? I thought I was the only one!!
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• does anyone know where I can watch a replay of the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by angryplayer View Post
              does anyone know where I can watch a replay of the game?
              Nope.

Thats the other great thing about games on that crap network. Their streaming platform sucks.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Jamarius is basically Ben Smith if he were a guard on offense. I saw them standing next to each other at the end of the UConn game and they even look similar.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• That may not have been EXACTLY the "Redbird" inbounds play, but it is close! Everyone loves Kel's dunk at Illinois State (and they should), but I still love the one on the dirty birds here at home. The man should have had a cape on for this one.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

That may not have been EXACTLY the "Redbird" inbounds play, but it is close! Everyone loves Kel's dunk at Illinois State (and they should), but I still love the one on the dirty birds here at home. The man should have had a cape on for this one.

Similar action, but it's a little different.

I love how he punctuates that dunk with a primal scream right as he dunks it.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Comment

• I like Mitch Holthus. Knows when to just keep his mouth shut for a moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

That may not have been EXACTLY the "Redbird" inbounds play, but it is close! Everyone loves Kel's dunk at Illinois State (and they should), but I still love the one on the dirty birds here at home. The man should have had a cape on for this one.

I think after watching that video several hundred times, my favorite part (other than the dunk) was the reaction of the 4 year old behind Fred behind the media who's ready to fight a Redbird with some punches.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I think after watching that video several hundred times, my favorite part (other than the dunk) was the reaction of the 4 year old behind Fred behind the media who's ready to fight a Redbird with some punches.
                              LOL that's great

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                                Jamarius is basically Ben Smith if he were a guard on offense. I saw them standing next to each other at the end of the UConn game and they even look similar.
                                Nah.

buckner.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X