• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a string of like 5 missed chances to blow this open

Comment

• We just need to go up with the ball, too much indecision

Comment

• Is it perfect? No. This isnt the Valley. It's not gonna look pretty or be easy. But we are up 10 against a pretty talented Memphis team.

I am enjoying this so far. Stay tough fellas!
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Taking some stupid shots, every possession important guys

Comment

• Sherfield with a right handed attempt on a lefty layup against Precious. That was a YOLO shot lol. Shot had No chance.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Taking some very low percentage shots, still up by 12 though

Comment

• Stupid back to back decisions: Sherfield taking a bad shot in among the trees and then Wade picked up a foul for no reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                  Taking some stupid shots, every possession important guys
                  Yep. We are getting plenty of stops. I get wanting to get a good look before they setup their D, but...
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                    The kid in the Jayhawk garb is back in the student section Row3
                    Well we are in a blackout like the Raiders give him a lil black hole action... bet he wont wear ku stuff around here again.

**** Raiders!
                    Double **** ku!
                    go chiefs/SHOX

Comment

• Did we whine this much about every play before the Final Four run? I seriously cant remember. Lmao

Good game, good crowd. Man I wish Wichita on days like this!!
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Getting abused anywhere near the bucket

Comment

• Keep fouling that 3 point shot!

Comment

• Keep playing D.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• JB about fiiiiiiiiiive dribbles to late on the pass ahead to Ettienne.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Two missed dunks, stupid stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X