Wichita State vs Memphis Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    So, we “don’t necessarily have any great wins”. And now they’re setting it up so that if we beat Memphis that won’t be a great win either. I guess that’s going to be the theme of the season all the way to the second round of the NCAA tourney. Yeah, but who have they beat?
    It will be great win for Memphis to beat us and if we win, they'll talk about how disappointing Memphis has turned out to be.

Comment

So, we “don’t necessarily have any great wins”. And now they’re setting it up so that if we beat Memphis that won’t be a great win either. I guess that’s going to be the theme of the season all the way to the second round of the NCAA tourney. Yeah, but who have they beat?
      We get Memphis at home and on the road, along with Houston. We have the schedule, we just need to capitalize.

Comment

Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

We get Memphis at home and on the road, along with Houston. We have the schedule, we just need to capitalize.
        Agree that the opportunity is there to build a very good resume regardless of what the flapping jaws think.

Comment

#21 Memphis at #23 Wichita State.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
            Don't get why this is on ESPN2, what do they even have on ESPN at that time slot?

Comment

Don't get why this is on ESPN2, what do they even have on ESPN at that time slot?
              Check out the upcoming Watch ESPN schedule for Thursday, January 9, 2020 with details on how to watch live streaming games, series and films.

6:00 PM #6 Baylor vs. #1 UConn (W Basketball)

Comment

It looks like it's Baylor at Connecticut in women's basketball.

Comment

Comment

Agree that the opportunity is there to build a very good resume regardless of what the flapping jaws think.
                    They're abundant...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

It looks like it's Baylor at Connecticut in women's basketball.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Yeap this looks and sounds a like lot the year the Shocks went 35-0. That's all I heard up hear in the Northeast. The message was the shocks haven't played anybody and they play in the weak MVC. Now that were in the AAC this same message is coming out again. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Well the video on wearing black is pretty good. But its going to take more than fans wearing black to beat Memphis. And its going to take more than one or two players having a good game. I hope the guys are getting focused. I too remember Memphis celebrating on our court. I am sure many of us do not want to see that again.

Comment

Bump.
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

MAYBE????

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                                I think Penny has bigger problems if his team needs motivation for the game Thursday. Play the disrespect card all you want. All us Shocker fans heard all summer was how great Memphis’s recruiting class was and that they were going to roll the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X