WSU VERSUS CAL STATE FULLERTON PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS CAL STATE FULLERTON PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Here's the deal. This game draweth nigh before we know it. So far, our beloved Shocks are not shooting the ball as well as I thought they would. This will improve in due time but this is what we want to see. We need to continue to build on the solid defensive game we played last game. This needs to happen no matter who we play. Next, if Stutz can score 17 in 17, then feed him the rock inside. He is a very good passer and is tough to stop when he has a solid post-up close to the hoop. With that said, the Shocks will have one of their best showing of the season.

WSU--- 70

Titans--54
    Last edited by forevershockerfan; November 27, 2011, 10:06 AM.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

The only game that should matter at this point should be this one. The game after this will mean less if we don't go into next weekend on some sort of roll. This CSF will be ready to give us their best and if we're looking past them we're all going to leave Koch Arena Thursday nigh very disappointed. Worry about next Sunday Friday morning.

I do think we accomplish this, and the Shox will continue to show improvement and beat this team.

Shox -- 75
    CSF -- 58

Big week ahead. Fans need to support the team all week--not just next Sunday.

Comment

CSF can score but we can play really good defense
      Shockers win 78-64

Comment

Fullerton has lost to some really, really terrible teams. Anything less than a twenty point win will be a disappointment.

Shocks 86,
        Titans 59

Comment

The Shox win by 31. They start getting things turned around in preparation for UNLV and at just the right time.

Comment

Fullerton turns the ball over a lot. Wait until they meet Toure, David, Joe, Ben, Tekele and Demetric. Tekele may set a Freshman record for steals. Winning by over 20 expected.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
              The Shox win by 31. They start getting things turned around in preparation for UNLV and at just the right time.
              Hey, you actually predicted a win!!

Comment

76 to 64 Da Shoxs!!
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

WSU by 15. HCGM doesn't like blowout wins against pay for play.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Shox 88
                    CSF 55
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by AJShock View Post
                      Hey, you actually predicted a win!!
                      I also said the Shox would beat UAB. Thus far, I'm perfect for the season in my predictions but people still despise my objective views - especially when it comes to game predictions.

Comment

Shocks win! Shocks win!
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                          I also said the Shox would beat UAB. Thus far, I'm perfect for the season in my predictions but people still despise my objective views - especially when it comes to game predictions.
                          Okay, since your psychic, will we beat UNLV?

Comment

Originally posted by AJShock View Post
                            Okay, since your psychic, will we beat UNLV?
                            original.0.jpg
                            Last edited by kcshocker11; November 27, 2011, 06:09 PM.
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]46[/ATTACH]
                              "Call me now!"
                              You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Working...
                              X