Yikes! 6-6 over the last 12 games.

Comment

Updated 2/6

Comment

Updated 2/13

Comment

TeamSheet213.JPG

Looking at our Team Sheet, a few notes:
          • Still no bad losses and only the @Temple game is in danger of becoming a bad loss and that's very unlikely (would need to drop 30 spots to fall to Q3)
          • We have a few games that Could move to Q1 still
            • VCU, OU, and South Carolina all are within 15 spots of moving up to Q1. OU and South Carolina have plenty of chances to secure wins that could move them up. VCU really only has Dayton at home left. Even blowing out that game, the NET doesn't seem to care as much about home games. Next best for them is @51 Richmond, so we need them to win that by 10+
          • Ole Miss is 6 spots from moving into Q2 range for us with plenty of opportunities left (@UK, @Auburn, @Miss State). Will they be able to do it? probably not, but even just keeping those games close could be enough as long as they don't drop a stinker elsewhere.
          • Tulsa could move back into Q1/Q2 for us still (12 spots out).
          • Oral Roberts on the border of moving to Q3 which really doesn't do anything for us besides lower the number of Q4 games on our schedule
          • On the opposite site, both of our Q1 wins right now are right on the edge and could fall out. UConn and OSU are both within 4 spots of sliding to Q2. We need both of them to keep winning as much as I hate to cheer on Uconn.
          • 4 of our 7 games left (possibly 5) are chances to put extra wins in the "good wins" column.

Comment

Updated 2/17.

team sheet 217.JPG

Quadrants really didn't change much for us this week. NET has gotten slightly better BUT big difference in every other metric on the team sheet. KenPom, BPI, Sagarin, KPI, and Strength of record all moved into the mid 30s which is in the squarely in category. The committee obviously favors NET and quandrants, but having every other metric they use saying we should be in can't hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              Updated 2/17.

team sheet 217.JPG

Quadrants really didn't change much for us this week. NET has gotten slightly better BUT big difference in every other metric on the team sheet. KenPom, BPI, Sagarin, KPI, and Strength of record all moved into the mid 30s which is in the squarely in category. The committee obviously favors NET and quandrants, but having every other metric they use saying we should be in can't hurt.
              So just keeping winning and we’re good? Seriously appreciate your updates on this stuff.

Comment

I don't know why, but when I see this color chart, all I can think of his taste the rainbow, skittles. And then all I can think of is halloween candy. So thanks for the color chart.

Comment

Working...
                X