No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Oklahoma Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad we used that time out to stop the momentum shift. Wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
      We are the better team and nobody can convince me any differently.
      Not in the 1st half. But as 3G says half time scores are pretty meaningless. However, OU takes the momentum into the locker room at the half.

Comment

8 turnovers and 7 assists ain't gonna do it either
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Who was saying ES isn’t a shooter?

Comment

We go as Burton goes...can’t make a layup.

Comment

We were going small with DD on Doolittle until he picked up his second. foul and changed everything. We need to go back to that.

Comment

Looks like they changed one of our shots to a 3pt shot. Down 4
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

8 turnovers -solve that and we should be OK
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

Oklahoma less depth but better talent...actually more length. Stevenson having a great game, making his family and pa proud.

Comment

Doolittle had made 6 threes all year (though a high percentage) Now has 3 in the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        Doolittle had made 6 threes all year (though a high percentage) Now has 3 in the first half.
                        Not surprised one bit

Comment

JB missed a few around the rim in the last couple minutes. The offense has very little flow. ES making some 3s is nice, hopefully Dex can stay on the floor in the 2nd half and we can finish around the rim better.

Defensively, we are losing shooters. That’s unacceptable. They’ve got 3 dudes, and we have to find a way to get the correct bodies on the floor to make it as hard as possible on those 3.

2nd half will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker22 View Post
                            who has been guarding doolittle?
                            DD getting his second screwed up our plan of going small. Wade getting manipulated.

Comment

Doo**** and man**** are 5-5 from 3.

call the damned foul on Doolittle late and he doesn’t get the last one AND we shoot FTs.

officiating miserably bad. Very little anger from our side outside Stevenson who should beat the hell out of his teammates at halftime.

Comment

ES is the leader on this team. He’s a straight up baller. Not feeling the energy from the rest of the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X