Wichita State vs Oklahoma Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    HCGM will make sure that Austin does not get his.
    I am imagining 12-15 points but with taking probably 15-20 shots. He is going to have the green light most likely, but I am confident the Shox D can shut him down.

Comment

I am thinking if he gets more than 9, somebody gonna hafta run steps

Comment

I think this will be the game we get the Dexter we expected back. And he will guard Autumn Leaves, collect him up in a bag, and set him by the curb.

Or, if you prefer Showtime's Dexter, carve him up, bag him up and dump him overboard.

I'm out of metaphors.

Comment

I'm interested in seeing the match ups. Manek has three inches on Wade and I don't think we want our centers chasing him
          out to the perimeter. We contained OSU's Waters and need to contain AR. ES, TE and DD? AR will probably try and take
          smaller players to the elbow and shoot over them. Going to be a very interesting game and much tougher than OSU. I'll
          say we come from behind late to pull out a close one 71-70 but have to stop AR and Manek to do it.

Comment

I'd love for AR to experience buyer's remorse here in ICT. You know OU is going to pull a Jon Elmore and Garrison Matthews on us and set picks, screens and dribble penetration and dish out to AR for the three point shots.

One weird stat is that AR leads OU in free throw attempts, 48 attempts versus the next closest player who has 22. Evidently AR's game is no longer just on the perimeter, he's driving toward the basket a lot more. Gotta make sure we don't have the mindset that he'll be just hanging around the perimeter all day long too.

Comment

Never vote against our Shocks!
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

No shuttles

Comment

What I wanted give to see Dex (or anyone) put Reaves on a poster! That's my early Christmas wish!

Comment

Going to be extra motivation on both sides. Will be interesting. Looks like AR has become quite the scorer. Anyone who thinks we wouldn’t like to have his scoring threat is not seeing clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                      Going to be extra motivation on both sides. Will be interesting. Looks like AR has become quite the scorer. Anyone who thinks we wouldn’t like to have his scoring threat is not seeing clearly.
                      If it comes with a liability on the defensive end, I think we have better options.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                        What I wanted give to see Dex (or anyone) put Reaves on a poster! That's my early Christmas wish!
                        Have to play D to get posterized.
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

NM. Cheap
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

This is ungauradable for sure. The so called Bird at OU...yeah right.

Comment

This is one of those revenge games that Marshall gets up for, big time. He's got a whole week to prepare as well....I don't want to be Austin Reaves on Saturday afternoon, I can tell you that.

Shox by 11.
                              "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                              Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

Mrs p talked me into going. I really don't care for IBA, but I expect it to be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X