• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post

This pic is for you

Where is the bulge in her silk?

Comment

• IMO, this is the best part about this thread.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Yup. I always wanted to see Ruth Bader Ginsberg doing a pole dance.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Someone should photoshop TP's head onto that picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
            Someone should photoshop TP's head onto that picture.
            We're already scarred by the original picture, and you want to someone to go and do THAT!?!?

Comment

• And the “winner” is … West Virginia.

Comment

• RIP Huggins. You had a good career

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                  And the “winner” is … West Virginia.
                  I don’t really ever cheer for the Jayhawks but might have to make an exception next season.
                  78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

I don’t really ever cheer for the Jayhawks but might have to make an exception next season.
                    I get your point, but no.

Comment

Go to your favorite high schools games instead. Never KUer.

Comment

Erik might be a four cheek asshat, but he isn't an institution of cheating.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Erik might be a four cheek asshat, but he isn't an institution of cheating.
                          THE PROCESS......times 4.....:)

Comment

• His memoirs......MY LIFE,THE PROCESS.....How Four Different Schools Shafted Me (A Victim's Story!)

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                              His memoirs......MY LIFE,THE PROCESS.....How Four Different Schools Shafted Me (A Victim's Story!)
                              Maybe the only coach to get him to the post season could write his forward.

Comment

• When you can shoot the ball the way Erik Stevenson can shoot it, you're going to have a chance to stick around in the NBA/G League.

In the final game of the NBA2K24 Summer League, Stevenson led the San Antonio Spurs to a 98-94 win with 23 points on 7/20 shooting, including 4/13 from three-point range.

Stevenson played in four summer league games, averaging 8.3 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game. Although last night was his best night scoring-wise, his 13 point outing against the Hornets, which was also his debut, was his most efficient night shooting the rock (5/9). For the most part, Stevenson struggled knocking down shots with consistency in summer league, shooting 27% from the field and 23% from three.

That said, the Spurs are intrigued by what they saw from the former Mountaineer and there is momentum gaining for him to land with the G League affiliate, the Austin Spurs.

Comment

Working...
                                X