Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Mitch Lightfoot has to be getting up there. I think he's in his 7th year.
    Dr Lightfoot is just living his best life as long as he can.

Van Wilder would be impressed.
    The Assman

Comment

it's interesting how many 23-24 year olds are still out there playing college ball now with all the waivers. That's one way to compete with the 18-19 year old 5 stars
      Part of that is the COVID year they gave guys last season. Lots of unintended consequences, especially for incoming freshmen for the next year or two.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Part of that is the COVID year they gave guys last season. Lots of unintended consequences, especially for incoming freshmen for the next year or two.
        I'd say it's 90% of the issue. Between the guys that won't leave college and the waiver rules, incoming freshmen are getting the short end of the stick.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
          4 schools in 5 years......pretty amazing.....
          Could've sworn I read the Barnum & Bailey Circus Show ended years ago.
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

I'd say it's 90% of the issue. Between the guys that won't leave college and the waiver rules, incoming freshmen are getting the short end of the stick.
            Kinda like the group that sits in the student section... I swear some of them have been on the front row since the Jamie Arnold hotdog eating days, aka the original wienergate.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Kinda like the group that sits in the student section... I swear some of them have been on the front row since the Jamie Arnold hotdog eating days, aka the original wienergate.

First there was the dude in the skullcap. He's been replaced by the blond gal always wearing something goofy on her noggin.

Comment

it's interesting how many 23-24 year olds are still out there playing college ball now with all the waivers. That's one way to compete with the 18-19 year old 5 stars
                Those Weathers brothers from SMU are probably about ready to do a sweet NIL deal with some insurance company that sells Medicare supplement plans

Comment

• Poor Grant Gibbs. He missed out on sweet deals with Geritol and Depends.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

First there was the dude in the skullcap. He's been replaced by the blond gal always wearing something goofy on her noggin.
                    Don’t forget “fist bump” dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I was watching the NIT game tonight and thought about this post because they were talking about a St. Bonaventure student people called Captain Beer because he wears a beer mug thing on his head. The guy actually signed a licensing deal with a company to use his image and likeness on some t-shirts - https://www.tapinto.net/towns/greate...-studio-4-east
                      Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

I was watching the NIT game tonight and thought about this post because they were talking about a St. Bonaventure student people called Captain Beer because he wears a beer mug thing on his head. The guy actually signed a licensing deal with a company to use his image and likeness on some t-shirts - https://www.tapinto.net/towns/greate...-studio-4-east
                        I recall a knucklehead from Utah State that went shirtless.

LMAO!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• In a lot of instances, the guys taking off their shirts in public are the ones who shouldn’t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                              In a lot of instances, the guys taking off their shirts in public are the ones who shouldn’t.
                              Same with women
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Same with women
                                no it isn't

Comment

Working...
                                X