No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was the basketball coach at U of W?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      Mike Hopkins is still coaching UW basketball.
      Yea he is... I could have swore he got canned. My bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yea he is... I could have swore he got canned. My bad.
        Me too. Weird.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Wants to be the first to get his jersey retired by four schools...
          meaning every school will be burning his jerseys?

Comment

• Dang! TP got the football coach fired? That's impressive! FB coach was probably mean to him.

Comment

• Four schools. And the kid doesn't understand the comedy that is his life.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                Four schools. And the kid doesn't understand the comedy that is his life.
                Trust The Process

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                  Anyone willing to bet that IB reaches out?
                  Brown playing 4d chess. Best way to up our offensive rebounds is to get another guy on the floor who yields a bunch of rebound opportunities.
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Breaking: Stevenson signs NIL deal with Southwest Airlines for their upcoming frequent flyer miles campaign

Comment

• NM

Comment

• “Dudes gonna play for every school in the country when it’s all said and done https://t.co/BawBYVsR6L”

Comment

• Sidelines - Wichita State on Twitter: "@PregameEmpire We had our turn, time for others to share in the #Process" / Twitter

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Frank Martin hired as head coach at UMass. Another South Carolina player, Jermaine Couisnard, entered the portal. Will be interesting to see if he and Stevenson end up at UMass too.

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Just think of the geography lessons the kid will have had if he follows Martin…. Midwest, Northwest, Southeast and soon to be Northwest

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                                Just think of the geography lessons the kid will have had if he follows Martin…. Midwest, Northwest, Southeast and soon to be Northeast
                                FIFY

Comment

Working...
                                X