• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• that didn't age well

Comment

• always makes me chuckle....:)

Comment

• Wow! With that deep voice, he HAS to be a leader!

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
            Wow! With that deep voice, he HAS to be a leader!
            And the brooding! Sure sign.

Comment

• I was thinking a little (just a little) about this yesterday. I remember being so excited his incoming freshman year when he was actively trying to get AMax here. I remember thinking, "man if we have players cheerleading our program, this says so much about the quality of character of our incoming players!" Well the lesson I learned is, even though exciting when incoming players talk a good talk, nothing ever takes the place of the character displayed while going through a season. I think that's why I just love Tekele Cotton so much. He NEVER SAID HARDLY ANYTHING, but boy was he a great player in our program. Someone I still want to see play defense (dang if it didn't happen again this summer).

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Is that Tom Brady?
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    Who has a better shooting percentage this year and makes a bigger impact, the shoes or TP? My money is on the shoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

He's the gift that keeps on giving.....:)
                      Good point. I guess he'll keep everyone busy until season starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post

Good point. I guess he'll keep everyone busy until season starts.
                        Poor kid. Lol
                        FINAL FOURS:
                        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                        Number of Times Ranked: 157
                        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                        #3 - Dec. 2017
                        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                        #2 ~ March 2014
                        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Looks good in pics, sounds good with that impressive deep voice, and is guaranteed to have 2-3 really good game a year. We all know who he is by now.

Comment

• RICH

Comment

• I lost last year, and I felt like we lacked leadership. When team or organization lacks leadership, that’s not going to be a good thing; it’s hard to win without leadership. I’ve always been a leader, and I’m not afraid of it.”
                              Says something about your leadership if your team lacks leadership and you are a leader.

Comment

• I've never heard a person call themselves a leader as much as I've heard Stevenson say it.

I've also never heard anyone else ever call him a leader.

Comment

Working...
                                X