No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yikes! SI isn't known for ripping athletes, but that article, while objective and without bias, is pretty cruel.

He wasn't a good fit with a "Timothy Leary style laid back personality" or something like that from the article, and he certainly wasn't a good fit with a hardcore ass-chewing coach like GGG. Sounds like he's simply not a good fit. Martin probably has a deep enough roster to give TP all the time he wants and more - on the bench - the end pf the bench.

Comment

• Every story talks about him being a "leader". Yet no one, besides himself, has ever been quoted as calling him a leader.

Comment

• I
        cant
        stop
        chuckling
        what
        a
        loser….

Comment

• As often as that boy moves he can get an NIL deal with Two Men and a Truck

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
            As often as that boy moves he can get an NIL deal with Two Men and a Truck
            Perfect!

Comment

• I love the fact that the writer points out the contradictions in what TP says and what reality has shown. Beautiful! The truth hurts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                As often as that boy moves he can get an NIL deal with Two Men and a Truck
                "Hello, 911? Yes, I'd like to report a murder."
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• You guys are still on this fool?

Comment

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
                    You guys are still on this fool?
                    He's the gift that keeps on giving.....:)

Comment

• Erik has 2 more years to play college ball. What are the odds this is his last stop? He can always go to a D2 school close to home for his grand finale if/when things don't go his way.

Comment

• No way he stays in college for 2 more years....NBA is calling !!

Comment

• NBA-Laos
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            NBA-Laos
                            It's all part of the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              NBA-Laos
                              NB(YMC)A

Comment

• Hey!!! I can't find THE PROCE video...is it not on YOUTUBE???

If you can access, can you post again?

Comment

Working...
                                X