Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

And he consistently calls out his teammates on the internet ( or at least his dad does), and creates team drama.
    Absolute post of the day....he's been enabled mightily to believe HE'S the Deal...he's not...HE'S THE PROCESS!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

They have been rebuilding since 2017...
      You are correct; tough four years since the FF4 in 2017. Common topic among SC MBB fans is replacing Martin but the buyout ($6.5 million) is too high given the millions paid to rid themselves of the football coach. As I understand the extension no buyout and he can be released without cause; so Frank should be saving a lot of the $3 million plus he will earn in the next couple of years.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        Frank Martin always striked me as a genuine dude. I like Martin. He is closer to GM than not. Surprised Frank would want ES. Surprised ES wants to play for Martin. Frank does not strike me as the guy to put up with any of TP's BS. Like, here is GM's tolerance for BS.... then you go down several notches and you get to FM's tolerance for BS. This is worth watching, for sure.
        Maybe, JUST MAYBE, TP and his parental unit have recognized that TP needs the strong motivation of a Frank Martin to advance.

Nah.

Comment

• Don Martin should probably go ahead and lawyer up in preparation for being investigated by ******* in the next year or two.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Love HCFM. Have since his KSU days.

Dude is a straight shooter.
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Dude is a straight shooter.
              Unlike ES...hey oh!

Comment

• He can't play in the SEC.

Comment

• I remember a story about HCFM when he was at K State. In discussing the glare, one player said that it was kind of like a solar eclipse — you had to be careful not to look directly at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                    I remember a story about HCFM when he was at K State. In discussing the glare, one player said that it was kind of like a solar eclipse — you had to be careful not to look directly at it.
                    I never understood the fear of the glare. Didn't the amount of vulgarities coming out of his mouth have a bigger impact?

Comment

• damn.. tp got marshall fired and he's still top of shockernet. i'd bet he's loving that.

Comment

• Has nothing to do with TP. Just thought is was funny.

Now, back to The Process.

Comment

• These are great. I could watch all day. Lol!

Comment

• LOL. It’s always impressive when you heap praise upon yourself, speaking in the third person.

Comment

LOL. It’s always impressive when you heap praise upon yourself, speaking in the third person.

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/new...south-carolina
                              He says he's mentally healthy now. That took a long time.

Comment

LOL. It’s always impressive when you heap praise upon yourself, speaking in the third person.

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/new...south-carolina
                                THANK YOU FOR FINDING THIS!!!! PURE COMEDIC GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many more can believe The Emperor's(The Process's) New Clothes?????

Comment

Working...
                                X