• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

I’m with you. I’d rather be fishing.

0EADDEA8-A364-40F7-AE6A-D4357B16E7DB.jpeg
    What fish?

Comment

• GAWDDDD, shock . If you're going to start that, I'm going to have to put you on "block" and ask very kindly to others not to "quote" such posts.

surprised-630x420.jpgray-stevens-3.jpg
      bolo.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

What fish?
        Snapper, Tuna, and Redfish when in season.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
          GAWDDDD, shock . If you're going to start that, I'm going to have to put you on "block" and ask very kindly to others not to "quote" such posts.

surprised-630x420.jpgray-stevens-3.jpg
          bolo.jpg
          shock says he lives in a part of Alaska that has only 1 person per 12 square miles. Those long cold lonely nights cause a person to think Hil is looking hot? Time to move!

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Snapper, Tuna, and Redfish when in season.
            Guess I didn't see them. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

shock says he lives in a part of Alaska that has only 1 person per 12 square miles. Those long cold lonely nights cause a person to think Hil is looking hot? Time to move!
              While women do become attractive for other reasons (tough, good cook, warm in bed, willing to roll up their sleeves help skin and gut a moose), I don’t think I could ever reach a point where I would find that remotely pleasing in any way, except for the sick satisfaction I get for making everyone gag.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                Let’s get this train wreck back on track... let’s predict TP/TB’s next move:
                a. Become a good teammate and come in in a support role
                b. Pout and cancer the team
                c.transfer portal
                d. Tweet with his poppa
                e . Other?
                I choose B, D & C (in that order)

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post

I choose B, D & C (in that order)
                  E. Make vague tweets that call out coaching decisions

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    E. Make vague tweets that call out coaching decisions
                    And about fans "staying on the other side"

Comment

• Stevenson, the Wichita State transfer who is averaging 5.3 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.7 steals and 2.8 turnovers while shooting 28.9% from the field and 21.1% on 3-pointers, was benched at halftime and did not play in the second half. . .

“My biggest thing with them is just play hard,” Hopkins said. “Play for your team, and play as hard as you can. That’s all I care about. I didn’t see that. Didn’t see it. I’m playing energy. I’m playing guys who are fighting and fighting for that uniform. And they’re fighting together. Bottom line.”

Hopkins replaced Stevenson with backup guard and former North Idaho college standout Nate Pryor, who has been one of the few bright spots for the Huskies.

Nate Pryor, I love, and he inspires me,” Hopkins said. “When you have a player that plays to win with no agenda and how the game is going –
                      if you can get all five guys to do that on your team or everyone on the court at the same time, then you have a great chance to win.

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...hington-mens-/
                      Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; December 23, 2020, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Central Washington University | 400 E. University Way, Ellensburg, WA 98926

Campus Operator (509) 963-1111 | Public Affairs (509) 963-1221

just putting this out there as next stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by JMAN_KC View Post
                          Central Washington University | 400 E. University Way, Ellensburg, WA 98926

Campus Operator (509) 963-1111 | Public Affairs (509) 963-1221

just putting this out there as next stop.
                          Downtown YMCA
                          909 4th Avenue
                          Seattle, WA 98104

This will be the front runner...just sayin!

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

Guess I didn't see them. ;-)
                            You can catch those off Clearwater if you go to the AAC Baseball Tournament (dolphin fish or ahi ahi if that's what you meant?)

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                              Stevenson, the Wichita State transfer who is averaging 5.3 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.7 steals and 2.8 turnovers while shooting 28.9% from the field and 21.1% on 3-pointers, was benched at halftime and did not play in the second half. . .

“My biggest thing with them is just play hard,” Hopkins said. “Play for your team, and play as hard as you can. That’s all I care about. I didn’t see that. Didn’t see it. I’m playing energy. I’m playing guys who are fighting and fighting for that uniform. And they’re fighting together. Bottom line.”

Hopkins replaced Stevenson with backup guard and former North Idaho college standout Nate Pryor, who has been one of the few bright spots for the Huskies.

Nate Pryor, I love, and he inspires me,” Hopkins said. “When you have a player that plays to win with no agenda and how the game is going –
                              if you can get all five guys to do that on your team or everyone on the court at the same time, then you have a great chance to win.

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...hington-mens-/
                              Coach did everything but call him “Crabgrass.”

Comment

• It’s all Marshall’s fault for breaking his spirit

Comment

Working...
                                X