Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

Hmmm, so are you saying Dana and GM have worked things out?
    Oh yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
      I heard form a VERY GOOD source that a PAC 12 coach called folks in Wichita about the possible transfers from WSU and already knew about the ES problems. Sorry to hear that in a way.
      This makes me wonder where that Pac 12 coach caught wind of these issues. Considering all the facebook groups it happened in are private (in that you have to be a member to see what's posted), the origination probably had to either be here or the posts on reddit.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Oh yeah.

You had me fooled there for a minute... first thought that was a scene from Brokeback Mountain.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• OMG, his family, Mom and Sis or aunt(?), are still posting in The Shocker Faithful group on Facebook. Mom seems pretty level-headed. They appear to be looking for support for Erik from Shocker fans, but blaming Marshall seems to still be the agenda with them.

Still getting the "he was doing so well until the coaches lost confidence in him". No consideration of perhaps why the coaches might have lost confidence in someone doing so well.
          Last edited by Aargh; March 26, 2020, 12:00 PM.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
            Honest to God, starting to feel bad for ES. Imagine hearing everyone talk constant $hit on your dad. Makes me appreciate my father even more.
            I know that some of the posts I've made regarding ES may seem over the top, which is generally unusual for me. While I was very excited about Eric's enthusiasm on coming to WSU, he, and his dad, has given me reason to be glad he's gone. I feel both of them have gone out of their way to shove it in our program's face, starting his dad's ranting, then with ALL the great schools that were reaching out to him. At that point, I wasn't that upset with it all.

Then came the newspaper interview, the "final five" BS, and his dad is still posting. His dad earned all the sh*t. It also appears son is much like father. I always wish former Shockers well at their new school and future. This time...…. I just don't care one way or the other.

Comment

• Imagine having 10 sets of parents like that on a team. Welcome to the world of YMCA youth basketball and volleyball

people have gone nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Check out his Facebook page and you can get a better picture of who he is. Filled with fake news stories.
                What's the name?

Comment

• Eric’s dad screwed up his career by not guiding him correctly and interfering with the Coach and team. Bye!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I know that some of the posts I've made regarding ES may seem over the top, which is generally unusual for me. While I was very excited about Eric's enthusiasm on coming to WSU, he, and his dad, has given me reason to be glad he's gone. I feel both of them have gone out of their way to shove it in our program's face, starting his dad's ranting, then with ALL the great schools that were reaching out to him. At that point, I wasn't that upset with it all.

Then came the newspaper interview, the "final five" BS, and his dad is still posting. His dad earned all the sh*t. It also appears son is much like father. I always wish former Shockers well at their new school and future. This time...…. I just don't care one way or the other.
                    Hey! You finally dusted off that autographed copy of How to be a Dick for Dummies, that I gave you at the signing. Good on you, man!
                    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

You don't believe Erik was contacted by a number of schools and he focused on the five that he mentioned?

From what I have been able to discover regards the roster at UofW Huskies, Erik has chosen a school that could have used his skill sets this past season.

Shockernet should not be surprised if UofW wins 25 games next season, competes for the PAC 12 championship and makes a run in the Big Dance. I plan to watch as many of their games as I can but being in South Carolina my opportunities may be limited.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

You don't believe Erik was contacted by a number of schools and he focused on the five that he mentioned?

From what I have been able to discover regards the roster at UofW Huskies, Erik has chosen a school that could have used his skill sets this past season.

Shockernet should not be surprised if UofW wins 25 games next season, competes for the PAC 12 championship and makes a run in the Big Dance. I plan to watch as many of their games as I can but being in South Carolina my opportunities may be limited.
                        What else is on at 3:00 in th morning
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Shockernet should not be surprised if UofW wins 25 games next season, competes for the PAC 12 championship and makes a run in the Big Dance.
                          Don't speak for all of SN. I will be VERY surprised if that happens. Haaaa! You should focus on something else Mr. Stevenson.

Comment

Boy!! Have you got a lot of time to waste.

Comment

I'll take this bet. I'll take the under on 25 (post-season not included [NIT]) and out of the top 3 in the PAC 12.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X