No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other than being shocked at this mass exodus, I don't have anything to say other than I wish them all the best of luck and hope they achieve the same degree of success they might have achieved at WSU, if they had stayed.

Comment

• We were down 24 when M pulled ES vs SMU, didn't play another minute, how did we win without him? We pay boo coo bucks for today's athletes and this is how they reward OUR support, good riddance, good luck. He will not be missed

Comment

• Is it time to start talking about Steve Eck again?
        Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Only if there was a forum where Eck could call in, disguise his voice and talk about himself!

Comment

• Those were the days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              Instead of Marshall saying he needed to be a psychologist, he needed to have one on the staff this year. Psychology doesn't seem to be one of Marshall's better skills.
              Good Shepherd is literally right down the road

Comment

• Originally posted by shockrah View Post
                Is it time to start talking about Steve Eck again?
                No. Next question.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Wu View Post
                  Alright then so it seems that most ppl didn't like Eric Stevenson. So let take a vote to end this thread or continue.
                  I liked him. I wished he didn’t transfer. Most like him until they went into “spurned girlfriend” mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxalumn80 View Post
                    We were down 24 when M pulled ES vs SMU, didn't play another minute, how did we win without him? We pay boo coo bucks for today's athletes and this is how they reward OUR support, good riddance, good luck. He will not be missed
                    Don't wanting to rain on your 1st post, but are you sure about the pulling of ES?? I recalled it different, so I looked it up on the play-by-play on GoShockers.com.

ES only played in the 1st half. He started the game and came out at 16:12 (played 3:48), back in at the 7:30 mark, out at 2.35 (played 5:05) for a total of 8:53. Box score says he played 9 minutes (they round) and did not see his named mentioned at all in the 2nd half play-by-play.

While ES had a bad game, he had a -7 and a -8 during the 2 times he played in the 1st half for a -15 for the half and game, when he wasn't in during the 1st half , the team was a +2. ES had no part in the 2nd half of going from down 13 to down 24, nor did he have anything to do with the come back.

Comment

• The Austin Reeves transferring thread didn't even have this many posts. Please let this thread die along with every other one about a player who left the program. They're irrelevant to us now and I'm tired of seeing these threads at the top of the first page every time I go into the basketball forum. You guys are acting like a high school boy who just got dumped by his hot girlfriend and can't get over her and move on. Quit acting like your whipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                        The Austin Reeves transferring thread didn't even have this many posts. Please let this thread die along with every other one about a player who left the program. They're irrelevant to us now and I'm tired of seeing these threads at the top of the first page every time I go into the basketball forum. You guys are acting like a high school boy who just got dumped by his hot girlfriend and can't get over her and move on. Quit acting like your whipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Did someone force you to click on it?

Comment

• LET’S LET THIS THREAD DIE, BY ME POSTING IN IT AND PUTTING IT AT THE TOP OF THE QUEUE!!!!!
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                            LET’S LET THIS THREAD DIE, BY ME POSTING IN IT AND PUTTING IT AT THE TOP OF THE QUEUE!!!!!
                            Bump
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• To Washington

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker View Post
                                To Washington
                                Not Gonzaga? I'm shocked.

Comment

Working...
                                X