Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheGr1z View Post
    I only saw part if the tweet, but it said:

”Personally, I was going through mental health stuff off the court which translated to my play on the court, which deteriorated relationships. It is not what I wanted to happen, but did happen. Change of environment is needed for...”
    Kids these days. Excuse for everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

Check my previous post. Depression isn't an excuse, and fans could check off many of the signs of depression for Stevenson. His admission that he had a mental health issue is HUGE for people suffering from depression because it's so easy for others to call it an excuse. That makes it very difficult for those having it to admit it and seek help for it.

If Stevenson has an undiagnosed bipolar condition and gets some help with that, I will absolutely change my mind and be thrilled to retract many negative posts about him. It would even provide some cover for his Dad. Can't let the world know that someone in the family has a "mental illness". That would reflect badly on Daddy.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        If Stevenson is bipolar, that would explain a lot. He'd either be on top of the world, or the entire world would be on top of him. Depression can be absolutely debilitating. It tends to give people Jekkyl/Hyde personalities. Either everybody's favorite person, or the person no one wants to be around.

Here's a partial list of symptoms:
        • Disconnected and very fast (racing) thoughts.
        • Grandiose beliefs.
        • Inappropriate elation or euphoria.
        • Inappropriate irritability.
        • Inappropriate social behavior.
        • Increased sexual desire.
        • Increased talking speed or volume.
        • Markedly increased energy.

Seems to fit fairly well.

It can also result in a parent going into "cover" or "protective" mode because they don't want anyone to know their child might have a problem. Lots of stigma attached to this disorder.
        This actually makes perfect sense. If it is true then I have been too hard on him

Comment

You are 2 days post realizing there is an actual Flu test and not a DR flipping a coin.

You might want to chill with the whole “Stupid Kids” posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            If Stevenson is bipolar, that would explain a lot. He'd either be on top of the world, or the entire world would be on top of him. Depression can be absolutely debilitating. It tends to give people Jekkyl/Hyde personalities. Either everybody's favorite person, or the person no one wants to be around.

Here's a partial list of symptoms:
            • Disconnected and very fast (racing) thoughts.
            • Grandiose beliefs.
            • Inappropriate elation or euphoria.
            • Inappropriate irritability.
            • Inappropriate social behavior.
            • Increased sexual desire.
            • Increased talking speed or volume.
            • Markedly increased energy.

Seems to fit fairly well.

It can also result in a parent going into "cover" or "protective" mode because they don't want anyone to know their child might have a problem. Lots of stigma attached to this disorder.
            Today I learned my wife is not bipolar.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Literally had a three paragraph post written and deleted it. Not worth it.
              Last edited by WichitaStateGuy; March 20, 2020, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post

You are 2 days post realizing there is an actual Flu test and not a DR flipping a coin.

You might want to chill with the whole “Stupid Kids” posts.
                Do you even English? Irony is lost on the stupid.

Comment

You, sir, are an IDIOT!!

Comment

• God, give it a rest. He transferred - let it go even if he tweets. He lost his grandfather during the season. I don’t know if that is the problem but it sure as hell didn’t help. He is 20? years old. How many of you had your **** together at that age?

Comment

• Instead of Marshall saying he needed to be a psychologist, he needed to have one on the staff this year. Psychology doesn't seem to be one of Marshall's better skills.

Comment

• Doesn't he have a character development coach on staff? I would think he would be about to help with some of that
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                          Doesn't he have a character development coach on staff? I would think he would be about to help with some of that
                          If he's got one, that guy would have earned the title "Epic Fail" this year.

Comment

• Respectfully request everyone not to go down these stupid roads with 76. He has revealed himself thoroughly and it’s just nothing. His mind is a tangled up ball of fishing line.Merely to stop engaging it is to immediately raise the level of discourse on thi board. I pledge to go first and I apologize for any contribution I have made to his continued posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Today I learned my wife is not bipolar.

this made coffee come out my nose

Comment

• Originally posted by JMAN_KC View Post

this made coffee come out my nose
                                nm
                                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                                ---------------------------------------
                                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                                X