Mike Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC Shox
    So they guy talked smack back, that would have cracked me up. He can't be any worse than KSU's former and current coach.
    Hes ages worse than Huggins.
    Huggins isnt a sore loser.

of course you think that about ksus coach you ku fan.
    "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
    CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
      So they guy talked smack back, that would have cracked me up. He can't be any worse than KSU's former and current coach.
      Did he ever shake hands with GM after he put his last two cents in with the ref?

Comment

What i heard was that.... He gave him like a really half ass handshake and then preceded without saying anything.... to GM.... and then headed to gal and started saying stuff to him.... and it looked like it was talking down on him....

Comment

Was mike davis ever discussed as a possible for our job.
          Wow.
          Dont think so. Only HCGM and Sutton. 8) :posterwsu:
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Oh, he's just salty because he didn't schedule a return game, oh, and that his team is now 0-5 against teams with .500+ records.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
              Was mike davis ever discussed as a possible for our job.
              Wow.
              Dont think so. Only HCGM and Sutton. 8) :posterwsu:
              man if we signed him id be so ashamed. expecially after tonight.
              what a joke.
              like i still cant even believe he said that to my friend.

Comment

my god KC, her body's so hypotizing

Comment

Did u see that girl in the green UAB shirt. Now that girl was hypnotizing wow.

Comment

Did u see that girl in the green UAB shirt. Now that girl was hypnotizing wow.
                    That is a Wichita girl who is going to UAB on a Volleyball 'ship.

Comment

shocktown, I know exactly who you are talking about, I really shouldn't say this, but she is definitely a stunner. not very friendly from what I've heard, but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                        my god KC, her body's so hypotizing
                        It was hypnotizing. It has been removed by Shockernet staff. I'm depressed.

Comment

From my point of view he was not yelling at Gal but at one of the refs.

Comment

I have always been a Mike Davis fan due to the fact I have always had respect for the IU basketball program since I was a kid...I don't even keep tabs on them anymore that Sampson is there (not a fan of him) I liked Bobby Knight and Davis when he took over. Anyways.. I had a good view of that handshake at the end of the game with GM and it was a joke.. he had his head turned away from GM when he shook his hand and was still yelling at the ref during the handshake. It looked like GM might have tried to say something and Mike ignored him. This after he had a nice convo with him before the game. I lost a lot of respect for Mike tonight.

Comment

Did he ever shake hands with GM after he put his last two cents in with the ref?
                              he gave Coach a half shake... procedede to yell at the refs and then gave him another half shake.

And wow from my seat i wouldnt have known about him talking back to the crowd. Thats really unprofessional and shows no class. Grow up.

Comment

considering the freakin foul descripency what a joke of a coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X