Wichita State vs. West Virginia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
    WVU by far the most physical team WSU has played so far this season. Result not too surprising. WVU may not be elite but they are tough.
    They just may be elite. That front line is certainly elite. No?
    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; November 27, 2019, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• seriously...as crappy as we are playing only down 6 is a miracle
      Don't sweat the petty things .....and.....don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Shox showing a pulse!
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

• They're intimidated. Not used to playing a team that is just as big (if not bigger) and is just as physical (if not more physical). Hope the youngsters learn what it feels like to get their arses handed to them and not let this happen again.

Comment

• Too many clutch 3s by WVU. Wish we got the **** shooting team that played UNI. I knew that was a fluke.

Comment

• Those 3s killed us.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I just hope WVU doesnt go on to tank the rest of the year. I could take this loss much better if they actually go on to be a tournament team and dont **** the bed the rest of the way.

Comment

• I love that WVU is in charge of when the official timeouts happen. Seems like a fair thing to have happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                    I just hope WVU doesnt go on to tank the rest of the year. I could take this loss much better if they actually go on to be a tournament team and dont **** the bed the rest of the way.
                    just watch them go like 4-14 in the B12

Comment

• Stevenson shows he can play in games like this , but he’s let two players hit 3s on him. I think he’s probably a little gassed

Comment

• Crucial 3s and offensive rebounds there by WVU. Might be the dagger with how we are shooting

Comment

• Can say what you want about Dex, JB and our other guards but the reason we are losing this game is we are getting destroyed on the boards. Whatever ShockRef said was right on the money.

Comment

• Boys vs Men tonight. Literally. Some of those WVU dudes look damn near 30.

Comment

• Hopefully this game is a learning experience.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Get out of here healthy and 1-1 and get back to work

Comment

Working...
                                X