Wichita State vs. West Virginia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    But I thought two big guys on the floor at one time was old skool and a sure way to lose?
    That depends on the quality of bigs doesn't it. When one is a five star like WV that helps. You can't run out a couple mediocre bigs while keeping highly talented wings and guards on the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
      If this irritates a few of you AM deniers, so be it. I am not related to him or even know him at all. I watched the game for a third
      time as I like to break down for myself what went wrong. I really focused on him and his play and I will say it again - his defense
      was solid, in fact, very solid. Watch the tape. In addition, you can't blame his offense when the perimeter guys completely
      ignore him when he flashes open or has good position. RT could find him a deliver a pass so why can't the others? I'd also like to
      add that I'd defend ANY of our players unfairly characterized. Again, watch the tape.
      Your wrong opinions and terrible takes on AM will have no effect on AM realist that base their opinions on things like, actual knowledge of basketball and statistical ratings.

Comment

Working...
      X