X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Dex needs to stop shooting in games and start shooting in practice
    What?
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Hate to admit but UNI looks better than us

Comment

• We need to keep attacking and get to the FT line now. It may be our only effective offense.

Comment

• SIU **** basketball
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Jesus can't even hit FTs

Comment

• I'm not sure what sport I'm watching. Rugby? Australian Rules Football?

Comment

• Put the damn walkons in at this point. Maybe they want to be there.
                Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• We got work to do. Boxing out drills all week. For a supposed good shooting team, we’re chucking crap up like crazy.

Comment

• We look frustrated and panic is setting in

Comment

• I wouldn’t say we are shooting poorly as much as throwing it toward the rim poorly. A foul could be called every possession
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Grrr. Probably just a bit too much to overcome today.... Prove me wrong please.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

This is why I wanted to see him get going last night. We need him to score in a game like this.
                          Agreed with you last night (while others didn’t) and I agree now. Gregg has played some bizarre lineups in this game and he needs to stop overthinking it and put the best five out there.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Nobody on this roster has proven to be a scorer or above average shooter. Hopefully someone does soon.

Comment

• Dex needs to focus on dribbling hard to the basket, especially going left, or pull up jumpers. There is zero progression from last year.

Comment

• Its just an experienced team vs too much inexperience. WVU is playing with poise and our young guys wont settle down.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X