Wichita State vs. South Carolina Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    From a purely homer prospective, we are going to win and win big. Our first statement game of the year.

GO SHOX!
    Part of me wants to ho this route. The first 5 games were on the soft side so we could ease our young guards into pool. We have recruited high level talent, who should be able to get it done. If we weren't playing a Frank Martin team, I would be more confident, but a Feank Martin team will be a meat gtinder. And will be motivated to setup a Martin/Huggins matchup.

We will need to step up to win this game, for sure.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Part of me wants to ho this route. The first 5 games were on the soft side so we could ease our young guards into pool. We have recruited high level talent, who should be able to get it done. If we weren't playing a Frank Martin team, I would be more confident, but a Feank Martin team will be a meat gtinder. And will be motivated to setup a Martin/Huggins matchup.

We will need to step up to win this game, for sure.

frankie's glare has mafia and/or cartel ties..

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
        Shocks -3.0 today. Winners win, champions cover.
        Have now gone to -4

Comment

If he asked me to go for a ride in his car, I think I would tell him, " I'm good I can walk from here."

Comment

So far South Carolina has not shot the ball very well from the perimeter 28-102 (27.5%) despite averaging 20.4 attempts per game nor have they been that great from the free throw line at 73-117 (62.4%). In their loss to Boston U they were only 4-22 (18.2%) on threes and 12-21 (57.1%) from the line.

The Gamecocks have averaged almost 12 more FG attempts per game than their opponents as they have a +8.6 average rebound advantage and a +4 average turnover advantage. South Carolina averages just under 6 blocked shots per game as well.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 26, 2019, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              I don't mean to give away some of the Shocker's best strats right before the tournament, but if we really want to win we should use:

F, B, F, D+ High Punch+ BLK+ Run next to opponent
              Throw a High Kick in there and you can call it the Carmichael Special!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

Gotta admit. I didn't hate KSU so much when he was there.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Our black uniforms are fresh.

Comment

Anyone know what channel the game will be on Uverse?

Comment

RH: THREE THINGS TO WATCH

The Shockers will give up size for the first time this season. How they handle that as scorers and rebounders may determine Tuesday's game.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                          Will we have to adjust to their two 6'11 guys or will they have to adjust to our three guards? I think Wade holds his
                          own but could see a little more IC at power forward in this one.
                          Guess we'll find out today if size really does matter.

Comment

Size of the fight in the dog matters.
                            Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

Play angry, gentlemen.
                              Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

It's game day B!TCHE$!!

Comment

Working...
                                X