X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
    will Dex go off in 2nd half...?
    Yes, if he wants to...
    And we're up by nearly 20 with him yet to score...

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      Udeze is the best inside finisher since Carl Hall - change my mind.
      I feel like he could compare to Shaq when its said and done. But will need to extend his range a bit. However, first step is being money from 2 feet. And his foul shooting has been solid too.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

East Tenn down 12 at half. Ark-PB tied with the Cats at half

Comment

Udeze looked like a young "Truck" Robinson in the 1st half (sort of)...

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I feel like he could compare to Shaq when its said and done. But will need to extend his range a bit. However, first step is being money from 2 feet. And his foul shooting has been solid too.
            Carl Hall all the way. Shaq had incredible feet and quick jumps with that big body. Hall and Udeze are traditional bangers.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Shaq would have given that guy a concussion on the screen. Udeze almost got knocked down.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Dex having an off night and we’re up big, I quest that’s a good sign

Comment

Stevenson and Burton have been really good to open the half!
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                    Udeze looked like a young "Truck" Robinson in the 1st half...
                    That made me laugh. I haven’t heard that name in many a year.

Comment

Mo with a new career high 15 points with 15 minutes to play.

Comment

I’m just glad we have a post that can consistently make the bunnies. Dude is money inside 3 feet.

Comment

Stevenson really playing good, assists, rebounding and great shot selection

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                            Stevenson really playing good, assists, rebounding and great shot selection
                            Indeed he has and with Dex having a poor game that has been important for the Shocks in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                              I hate to admit it, but even as late as this summer I was still hoping Mo would take a shirt this year. I'm clearly not made out for this coaching thing.
                              You didn't know that JE would be hurt.

Comment

Mo's defense has been really good--he's definitely earned us points on that end too.

Comment

Working...
                                X