Wichita State vs. Gardner-Webb (North Carolina) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Stutz got missed a lot. My guess is that the guards have half a second to decide to pass it inside and that Midt, like Stutz, can’t always handle the bullet pass while keeping their man screened off.
    True Stutz did get missed a lot. But it looks to me our guards can make a killing feeding the Big Midt alley oops towards the hoop for sure dunks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Can we all agree that we are probably a lot better THIS YEAR, than we thought we were going to be? I mean I don't think anybody on here thought we were going to be bad, that's not what I am saying. What I am saying is, when the lights go off at the end of the season, I think we are going to have a "wow" moment. This team is going to be REALLY dangerous by season end.
      No, in part. I have been saying Sweet Sixteen good for a bit. Then Final Four good the following year with strong National Championship possibility. Get ready for some damn amazing times !

Comment

• Don't know where else to post this, but after watching the video interview with Terry Atwater someone should hire him to do color commentary for the broadcasts!

Comment

• I have mixed emotions about JE playing. If 100% I am on board, otherwise, I am not for it, but I am not the coach.
          Last feel good warm up game. At least 7-8 players could be POG. I'm going to go with GS. Shox 74-53

Comment

• The difference in LAST year and THIS year is comparing hamburger to steak...just look at ingredients...love this group.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
              I have mixed emotions about JE playing. If 100% I am on board, otherwise, I am not for it, but I am not the coach.
              Last feel good warm up game. At least 7-8 players could be POG. I'm going to go with GS. Shox 74-53
              Coach said they aren’t going to rush him back.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

My bad. Spelling correction made. My apologies to Erik.
                I think it's an understandable error, and no offense was taken.

Best regards everyone!
                Napoleon Dynamite

"Yes . . . Yes . . . Yes."

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Coach said they aren’t going to rush him back.
                  on that gameday he laces up those sneakers and walks out on the court, there will be a palpable physical flow of electrons in my body.

Best regards everyone!
                  Napoleon Dynamite

"Yes . . . Yes . . . Yes"

Comment

• Damn. It’s cold.

sorry, wrong thread?
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Interesting score tonight:

GARDNER-WEBB 69
                      @SOUTH CAROLINA 74

Comment

Working...
                      X