Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
      God Bear looking much better today
      Still can't hit a layup.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

We have so many weapons now it's hilarious. We're going to see a lot of 90 point games. And a lot of balanced scoring and a well oiled machine sooner than later.

Comment

Hunert.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Don't, I say DON'T take to much away from this game. No defense to contend with. JB should start at PG.
            GS really looked un sure of himself today. TE looked very sure of himself as did ES. Hard to judge center
            play against such little paint resistance. Gardner Webb will be our toughest test yet. Let's see how our centers do
            next game. JB, ES, TE and DD give us a sound perimeter so not to worried there. Again, don't get giddy over this one.
            Let's see what happens next game.

Comment

I enjoyed that much better than last Saturday’s game. I think Burton earned his starting spot back as did Mo. I don’t expect the next game to be a cakewalk. Poor Bear is improving, God Bear is losing minutes as a result and once Jamie returns. Grant has got to stop with the lazy passes, those TOs are killing us.

Comment

Although he is considerably shorter.........Tyson Etienne is like A.R. with 5x more toughness.

Comment

We look good when we hit shots!

Sherfield was a little lazy with the ball today. Fernandes looked the part today. Burton can really play and is a good PG and a good SF. The competition for the starting point is VERY steep.

Stevenson looked good today. Really let the offense come to him. Etienne is a great compliment to Erik and was an amazing burst of energy scoring 21!

Dennis played good, not great despite the hip injury. Put in a little time at the 4. Averages drop all the way down to 15 and 7.

Wade SHOULD have had another double-double. No PT with 10 minutes left. His toughness sets the tone for the rest of the team.

IPBC and MU played great! I see MU as the primary back-up for JE when he returns, and Poor Bear looks like he can be a banger to back up Wade at the 4.

AM and DG behind the top 9 at this juncture.

If we would have seen this type of win in our previous game, folks on this board would be screaming that we have a final four team on our hand.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Yeah.,but still can't jump.
                    He sets really good picks though. I love it when he sets a good screen, and rebounds, but could really care less if a 7 footer can jump. I would like to seem him dunk it more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      Just checked out the scores in MVC games. The only real shocker ESPN had on their scores page was this for the game at SIU. "Tickets as low as $42".

Huh??
                      Maybe that was season tickets.

Comment

Even though UT-Martin plays a defense optional (or perhaps discouraged) style I still love seeing 29 assists on 40 baskets.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 16, 2019, 06:20 PM.

Comment

That was a fun game. Good to see our guys take care of business like we should against these guys. I don’t think we do that in this manner last year. Great to see and I hope they carry it into this tough week ahead.

Comment

nice effort today boys!

Comment

Fun game. Of course we were hitting shots which makes it fun. I never felt like we were going to lose or let this one get away. I thought if JB played we could score a little. I predicted TNMartin to hit 60ish, and I was only 2 off.

Takeaways: Loved the small ball offense if I can call it that. Perimeter based offense, then. It is where the game is going. Loved all the 3balls. Even most of the missed ones.

Sharing of the ball was awesome. Love seeing those passes and easy buckets.

A couple of mental misses on box outs late. But if that's what I'm complaining about, I'm good.

This was not a defensive oriented team, so the offensive fluidity is a reflection of that. And this was not TxSouthern who came in knowing our stuff, defending, and quite possibly had Wichita on their list of games to try and steal.

we're undefeated. Enjoying it but am well aware it won't ever look this easy again. Win and advance.

Comment

Well, that was entertaining for sure................

1. It's easy to shoot once the first couple go in.
                                2. I wish we had Trey Wade for 4 years.
                                3. Noah and JB are better points, right now,, than Sherfield.
                                4. Poo was better. AM is prolly number 4 at the post when Jamie comes back.
                                5. ETN can really shoot it, just like they said.
                                6. 1500 empty seats again.
                                7. Gordon is sooo smooth getting around the court. He needs to do more with his minutes, tho.
                                8. JB is really a horse.
                                9. I thought Mo was POG.
                                10. I like Dex's shorts.

Comment

Working...
                                X