Wichita State vs. UT-Martin (Tennessee) Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Napoleon Dynamite View Post
    When I get stressed out or anxious about something I retreat to a quiet place and spend time with my therapy pet. My mom says she can see a big difference in my behavior after pet therapy. Studies have shown that pet therapy can lower blood pressure, improves cardiac health, releases endorphins that have a calming effect, reduces physical pain, and can even reduce the need for medication.
    Yeah, but petting your miniature monkey too much can lead to blindness and hairy palms.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Yeah, but petting your miniature monkey too much can lead to blindness and hairy palms.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

el oh el

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I have not attended a game yet but that is good to hear. I’m hoping to make a game soon enough and am now intrigued by your thoughts.
          I'm not saying you'll be happy about everything, but IMO they have made some strides in some of these areas.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

WStateU,
            I'm not quite where you dig up all this sheet, but damn boy, you sure make me laugh!

That is all.
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

For those SNers that get worked up about in game production at Wichita State, have you ever considered pet therapy? I have a miniature horse for pet therapy and it is so beneficial. When I get stressed out or anxious about something I retreat to a quiet place and spend time with my therapy pet. My mom says she can see a big difference in my behavior after pet therapy. Studies have shown that pet therapy can lower blood pressure, improves cardiac health, releases endorphins that have a calming effect, reduces physical pain, and can even reduce the need for medication. Something that some posters may want to consider.

Best regards to everyone,
              Napoleon Dynamite

"Yes....Yes......Yes"
              I have heard that llamas are also great. “Tina, you fat lard!”

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

WStateU,
                I'm not quite where you dig up all this sheet, but damn boy, you sure make me laugh!

That is all.
                He does have a little of everything, but if it deals with orangutans, monkeys, bo*bs, or fishing+bo*bs, WstateU has it covered.

Comment

For those SNers that get worked up about in game production at Wichita State, have you ever considered pet therapy? I have a miniature horse for pet therapy and it is so beneficial. When I get stressed out or anxious about something I retreat to a quiet place and spend time with my therapy pet. My mom says she can see a big difference in my behavior after pet therapy. Studies have shown that pet therapy can lower blood pressure, improves cardiac health, releases endorphins that have a calming effect, reduces physical pain, and can even reduce the need for medication. Something that some posters may want to consider.

Best regards to everyone,
                  Napoleon Dynamite

"Yes....Yes......Yes"
                  you really did vote for pedro!

Comment

For some on here, I would recommend a therapy tarantula.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

This is not true. Here, take a look at these...

Ain't a damned thing miniature bout this monkey.
                      One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post

This is not true. Here, take a look at these...

Ain't a damned thing miniature bout this monkey.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                        X