Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABC
    Maggie,

You need to bump up your # of posts. Glad to hear your point of view.
    Thanks but I post when I can – and that depends on how much time I have. Besides, I get more out of others posts on this board and have for several years. It is one of the ways I stay in touch with the program.

Comment

• I love this Coach!!! He, definately, is not a Flamingo! .... :good:

Ryan, better get those Shocker dog sweaters out on the shelf, Coach has Jack Russells, and they need a sweater .... :clap:

Phil is playing up to his potential, and he is good at the line this year.

Comment

• PJ and Gal both made huge 3's down the stretch at crunch time. Gal has not had his shooting touch as of late, so that was nice to see. PJ is due to bust loose with some big games for us. MB played solid tonight. He and PJ seem to be struggling at the free-throw line which is sorta weird. AE really stuggled tonight.

Let me brag on these Shocks some here. After 2 disappointing losses, some teams would have buckled and lost against UAB and LSU. We really stepped-up as a team through adversity which is a sign of even better moments and wins to come. This year will continue to have some ups and downs. However, if we can shore up some weaknesses and continue to develop our quality depth, we will be finer than a frog hair this Season.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Just got back, good crowd considering the weather....I thought the buckets by Phil when Matt was taking a breather were big. Gal's 3 was big, but it appeared on some possessions that he still has trouble being in the right position on offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yellow Fever
            Just got back, good crowd considering the weather....I thought the buckets by Phil when Matt was taking a breather were big. Gal's 3 was big, but it appeared on some possessions that he still has trouble being in the right position on offense.
            Coach praised the fans tonight in his radio post game interview. He said that he was only expecting 2 to 3,000 tonight with the awful weather. He was impressed not only with the large size of the crowd but also with the ensthusiasm and how loud it got even with a few empty seats.

He also mentioned that they had considered postponing the game until tomorrow. :wsu_posters:

Comment

• Heart of the Team

Heart of the Team
              Phillip Thomasson 32 Minutes 15 Points
              Gal Mekel 34 Minutes 8 Points (7 Assists)
              Matt Braeuer 35 Minutes 12 Points
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• Normal seat:

Tonight's 2nd half upgrade:

Comment

• Nice seats Rosewood. The intensity of high-level basketball up close is awesome.

Great win for the Shockers. Gathering momentum for the conference season. What a great homestand. Plenty to celebrate and good drinkin weather tonight!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

• Lawl

Nice step up Rose

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                      PJ and Gal both made huge 3's down the stretch at crunch time. Gal has not had his shooting touch as of late, so that was nice to see. PJ is due to bust loose with some big games for us. MB played solid tonight. He and PJ seem to be struggling at the free-throw line which is sorta weird. AE really stuggled tonight.

Let me brag on these Shocks some here. After 2 disappointing losses, some teams would have buckled and lost against UAB and LSU. We really stepped-up as a team through adversity which is a sign of even better moments and wins to come. This year will continue to have some ups and downs. However, if we can shore up some weaknesses and continue to develop our quality depth, we will be finer than a frog hair this Season.
                      FSF, I just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading your posts, especially your positive posts after games. You are always so positive. Keep it up, it's encouraging! I come on this board after tonights game and its people trying too hard to be comedians and all kinds of petty bickering. This after two great wins that could be a major turning point in this season. The momentum of these two wins going into conference play is important. This team is playing as a team now. They are gelling. The valley is down this year witness SIU falling apart and teams like Drake tearing it up. If the Shocks continue to improve and play like they played in these last two games throughout the valley, we will be a contender for sure.

Comment

• Noone has mentioned that Garrett Stutz was at the game last night with his brother, and 3 or 4 other guys that may have been Hutch players. He probably stayed over with his brother, and both probably are going back to KC today for Xmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
                          Noone has mentioned that Garrett Stutz was at the game last night with his brother, and 3 or 4 other guys that may have been Hutch players. He probably stayed over with his brother, and both probably are going back to KC today for Xmas.
                          yup we started a "Garrett Stutz" chant
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                          X